Gettysburg, PA, October 22, 2016
Donald J. Trump presented a game-changing 100-Day Plan To Make America Great Again – For Everyone.
This revolutionary “Contract with the American Voter” will ensure that America’s economy is revitalized and citizens are protected.
Trending: America’s Underground Gas Chambers
“I’m not a politician, and have never wanted to be one. But when I saw the trouble our country was in, I knew I couldn’t stand by and watch any longer. Our country has been so good to me, I love our country, I felt I had to act,” said Mr. Trump in his address.
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
“Change has to come from outside this broken system. The fact that the Washington establishment has tried so hard to stop our campaign is only more proof that our campaign represents the kind of change that only arrives once in a lifetime,” he continued.
“I am asking the American person to rise above the noise and the clutter of our broken politics and to embrace that great faith and optimism that has always been the central ingredient in the American character. I am asking you to dream big.”
Here are the 18 actions of the First Day of Donald Trump administration:
- Propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;
- A hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);
- A requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;
- A 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;
- A a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;
- A complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections;
- I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205;
- Announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership;
- Direct my Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator;
- Direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately;
- Lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars’ worth of job producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal;
- Lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward;
- Cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America’s water and environmental infrastructure;
- Cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama;
- Begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States;
- Cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities;
- Begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won’t take them back;
- Suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered extreme vetting.
View the Contract with the American Voter hereTags: Donald Trump US
The opinions expressed in this commentary are solely those of the author and are not not necessarily either shared or endorsed by iPatriot.com.