Working Americans are receiving less and less of their paychecks while being denied basic promised services that they have earned and paid into including Social Security.
Especially hit hard by the Obama Administration is services to wounded veterans who have served our country. V.A. health facilities are woefully understaffed. In Phoenix, several veterans have died waiting to be seen by a doctor.
It takes four to six months to get an appointment with a primary care physician in the Martinez, California facility. The appointments are usually in a 20 minute time frame. Every appointment is up to an hour late before being seen.
The staff members in Martinez are very caring but cannot do what they should be able to do because of these staff cutbacks by Obama. He has cut back on everything except his families lavish vacations.
You will see below a series of heavily budgeted government spending programs that Donald Trump, Paul Ryan, and the Republicans are proposing to cut, which does NOT include Social Security and the military. Here are the unnecessary programs that will be affected. Sit down as you read this list and see how much of our tax money Obama has squandered and how much we can save. Warning: Your head will spin.
* Corporation for Public Broadcasting Subsidy — $445 million annual savings.
* Save America ‘s Treasures Program — $25 million annual savings.
* International Fund for Ireland — $17 million annual savings.
* Legal Services Corporation — $420 million annual savings.
* National Endowment for the Arts — $167.5 million annual savings.
* National Endowment for the Humanities — $167.5 million annual savings.
* Hope VI Program — $250 million annual savings.
* Amtrak Subsidies — $1.565 billion annual savings.
* Eliminate duplicating education programs — H.R. 2274 (in last Congress), authored by Rep. McKeon ,
eliminates 68 at a savings of $1.3 billion annually.
* U.S. Trade Development Agency — $55 million annual savings.
* Woodrow Wilson Center Subsidy — $20 million annual savings.
* Cut in half funding for congressional printing and binding — $47 million annual savings.
* John C. Stennis Center Subsidy — $430,000 annual savings.
* Community Development Fund — $4.5 billion annual savings.
* Heritage Area Grants and Statutory Aid — $24 million annual savings.
* Cut Federal Travel Budget in Half — $7.5 billion annual savings
* Trim Federal Vehicle Budget by 20% — $600 million annual savings.
* Essential Air Service — $150 million annual savings.
* Technology Innovation Program — $70 million annual savings.
*Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) Program — $125 million annual savings..
* Department of Energy Grants to States for Weatherization — $530 million annual savings.
* Beach Replenishment — $95 million annual savings.
* New Starts Transit — $2 billion annual savings.
* Exchange Programs for Alaska Natives, Native Hawaiians, and
Their Historical Trading Partners in Massachusetts — $9 million annual savings
* Intercity and High Speed Rail Grants — $2.5 billion annual savings.
* Title X Family Planning — $318 million annual savings.
* Appalachian Regional Commission — $76 million annual savings.
* Economic Development Administration — $293 million annual savings.
* Programs under the National and Community Services Act — $1.15 billion annual savings.
* Applied Research at Department of Energy — $1.27 billion annual savings.
* Freedom CAR and Fuel Partnership — $200 million annual savings..
* Energy Star Program — $52 million annual savings.
*Economic Assistance to Egypt — $250 million annually.
* U.S.Agency for International Development — $1.39 billion annual savings.
* General Assistance to District of Columbia — $210 million annual savings.
* Subsidy for Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority — $150 million annual savings.
*Presidential Campaign Fund — $775 million savings over ten years.
* No funding for federal office space acquisition — $864 million annual savings.
* End prohibitions on competitive sourcing of government services.
* Repeal the Davis-Bacon Act — More than $1 billion annually.
* IRS Direct Deposit: Require the IRS to deposit fees for some services it offers
(such as processing payment plans for taxpayers) to the Treasury,
instead of allowing it to remain as part of its budget — $1.8 billion savings over ten years.
*Require collection of unpaid taxes by federal employees — $1 billion total savings.
* Prohibit taxpayer funded union activities by federal employees — $1.2 billion savings over ten years.
* Sell excess federal properties the government does not make use of — $15 billion total savings.
*Eliminate death gratuity for Members of Congress.
* Eliminate Mohair Subsidies — $1 million annual savings.
*Eliminate taxpayer subsidies to the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel
on Climate Change — $12.5 million annual savings.
* Eliminate Market Access Program — $200 million annual savings.
* USDA Sugar Program — $14 million annual savings.
* Subsidy to Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) — $93 million annual savings.
* Eliminate the National Organic Certification Cost-Share Program — $56.2 million annual savings.
*Eliminate fund for Obamacare administrative costs — $900 million savings.
* Ready to Learn TV Program — $27 million savings..
* HUD Ph.D. Program.
* Deficit Reduction Check-Off Act.
*TOTAL SAVINGS: $2.5 Trillion over Ten Years. Yes, @2.5 TRILLION!!
My question is, what is all this doing in the budget in the first place?!
If this isn’t outrageous enough, in one last desperate attempt before exiting The Oval Office, Obama is attempting to slip in another pricey climate-change initiative before Donald Trump takes office, potentially costing U.S. taxpayers another $90 million if it survives its unveiling – in Asia – next month.
Read more on Obama’s last attempt to milk the American taxpayer at http://www.wnd.com/2016/12/millions-more-for-global-climate-change-in-obamas-final-months/#j7I0l6wKaYqJISDW.99
The “Climate Change” hoax is a scheme to create a world tax. Al Gore has made over $200 million so far, to promote that faulty science. If he succeeds in pulling this off, he will be awarded a billion dollars.
First of all, it is not carbon dioxide omissions causing climate change. It is the sun only that creates climate changes which has been observed over the centuries. Carbon omissions contribute heavily to smog and bad air which is harmful to one’s lungs and overall health. But it has nothing to do with the weather being cold or hot. This is confirmed by NASA.
In addition to the useless spending above, let’s take a look at what the Obama family has spent on personal luxuries paid for by the taxpayers who work hard for a pay check that barely covers a roof over a family’s head, food on the table, and clothing. There is nothing left for actual luxuries in life, but part of that hard earned paycheck goes for the luxurious living demanded by the Obama family. This is, of course, the Communist way. The “peasants,” barely scrape by while the leaders live in luxury.
The expenses below, paid for by us, are in addition to the wasteful spending listed above. Let’s take a look: As of 11/15/2015 (with more than a year to go) the Obama Family had spent over $1,300,000,000 (one billion, three hundred million dollars) on personal family trips like golfing and vacations and even shopping sprees–remember when Michelle used Air Force One to take her to New York for a shopping spree? These events were personal, not political, or government related. They use Air Force One as a taxi, at our expense.
Here are more of her personal expenses we pay for: With the exception of Hillary who had 7 personal assistants, all other first ladies had one. Michelle has 22 personal assistants, at a cost of $2,075,200 (2 million 75 thousand 200 dollars) annually. Plus she has a hairstylist and make up artist who travel with her on Air Force One for all trips, including their lavish vacations in Hawaii and Europe.
Yes, Donald Trump will drain the swamp, and in Obama’s case, flush the toilet. He will find enough money by cutting useless spending to better staff the V.A. Hospitals and clinics, We can get the homeless off the streets and into housing. The State of Idaho is the only state in the union that has such a program. And we will get back to classic education seeding intelligence instead of a dumb-downed politically correct and immoral agenda that furthers the Communist Party USA.
We thank our anonymous minister friend who helped gather the stats above.
ANALYZING TODAY’S NEWS FOR TOMORROW’S HISTORY
The opinions expressed in this commentary are solely those of the author and are not not necessarily either shared or endorsed by iPatriot.com.