Threats, lies, and fascism style tactics. All a big part of the Trump support structure.
We saw Evan McMullin and members of his staff threatened, and we also watched David French come in and back out of the Presidential race, only later to disclose that he was also threatened. Where does this style tactics end? Where does inaccurate lies, vulgarity, and threats end for Trump and his Gestapo Fascists?
Per Vox reporting : The people who woke up afraid today have been the ones warning, unheeded, that Donald Trump’s campaign was not a thought experiment. Now, they are under direct threat from his presidency. And very little that Trump has said or done as a candidate renders those fears anything less than deeply rational.
OR we can see this daily:White supremacist organizations are rejuvenated. People feel less constrained by “political correctness” to speak their minds about the problems with society — even to the point, occasionally, of confronting strangers. A generation of children of color is being bullied by threats that the president-elect will send them back — the policy’s appropriation into everyday life is nearly as chilling as the policy itself. Per Vox.
Trending: Top 10 Reasons to Support Donald Trump
“Since the election, we’ve seen a big uptick in incidents of vandalism, threats, intimidation spurred by the rhetoric surrounding Mr. Trump’s election,” Richard Cohen, president of the Southern Poverty Law Center told USA Today. “The white supremacists out there are celebrating his victory and many are feeling their oats.”
Swastikas were drawn on several doors in a residence hall at the New School in New York City on Saturday. Three Jewish women live in the suite where one of the swastikas was drawn, according to a tweet from one of the students who lives there. “That someone would attempt to create fear amongst us is inexcusable. This is not what we as a community stand for, nor is it something we will tolerate,” New School President David E. Van Zandt said in a statement, calling the vandalism an “illegal, inflammatory and hurtful influence on our campus.” He said the New York City Police Department is investigating the incident, and campus security has been increased. “Hate speech is reprehensible, and has no place in NYC. To the affected, we stand with you. To the perpetrators, we are better than this,” New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio said. A residence hall at SUNY Geneseo was also vandalized with a swastika and the word “Trump” on Friday, the Genesee Sun reported.
We just need to go to Donald Trump’s 43 Threats and 5 Lawsuits ,where we can see threats of harassment, lawsuits, and legal proceedings 43 times from Donald Trump since 1973. This is what only 24% of the eligible voters in America chose to be the next President.
This writer wrote an in-depth article concerning the history of Russian connections with Donald Trump and was threatened by Patriots 35 who Joined Disqus on Jan 29, 2016, by stating: When Trump becomes president, he will be informed of your article as proof of your “patriotism.” Well, this is one American that will not be threatened, or harassed into not telling the truth, and allowing America decide what is right and what is not. Patriots 35 is what is wrong in America.
Fascism arose in Europe after World War I when many people yearned for national unity and strong leadership. In Italy, Benito Mussolini used his charisma to establish a powerful fascist state. Benito Mussolini coined the term “fascism” in 1919 to describe his political movement. He adopted the ancient Roman fasces as his symbol. This was a bundle of rods tied around an ax, which represented the power of Rome. Thus, scholars often disagree on a precise definition of fascism. Even so, they tend to agree on its common characteristics such as: the preceeding supplied by CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS FOUNDATION.
Anyone would have a hard time to distinguish the candidacy of Donald Trump with Fascism and Nazism. Donald is by far no Patriot when he ignores history and replays it piece by piece, slowly onto the American people. The scariest aspect of this is that many are far from coherent enough to understand this slow destruction of Democracy to something worse, up to and including communism and tyrannical control.
Is Donald Trump a fascist who condones, encourages and inspires violence? He claims otherwise, but as the old saying goes, “The proof is in the pudding.” For instance, Trump started wearing a bulletproof vest, according to New York magazine, after his political rallies started to get out of hand. And there are many YouTube videos that confirm extreme problems with violence at Trump campaign events. Donald Trump talks about violence with obvious relish, even gleefully. “I’d like to punch him in the face,” Trump said of one peaceful protester. Another, he stated, “I’ll beat the crap out of you,” adding, “Part of the problem … is nobody wants to hurt each other anymore.” Trump even said that he’d “love“ to fight 74-year-old Joe Biden! “Some things in life you could really love doing!” Trump said. One thing Trump appears to share with strongmen he admires like Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong Un is a relish for torture. One can detect what appears to be a note of glee when Trump discusses bringing back waterboarding and things “a hell of a lot worse” than waterboarding.
In addition to inciting physical violence, Donald Trump engages in body-shaming, face-shaming, bullying and verbal abuse of women. For example, he called Alicia Machado, who became Miss Universe in 1996, an “Eating Machine” and “Miss Piggy” because she gained weight; he also called her “Miss Housecleaning,” presumably because that is what Latinas are good for in his lily-white world. Trump has also called women “pigs,” “dogs,” “disgusting animals,” “slobs,” “bimbos,” “gold diggers,” “babies,” “bitches” and other highly offensive names. Donald Trump has actually admitted that he sexually assaults women by grabbing and groping “pussy.” The Washington Post has obtained and published a video in which Trump brags about grabbing “pussy,” saying that he can do “anything” to women because he’s famous.
Trump not only admits that he physically abuses women; he also “boasts about having poured a whole bottle of wine down Marie Brenner’s back after she wrote a story on him that he hated,” in 1992. How does Trump think about women, really? “You have to treat ’em like shit,” Trump told his friend Philip Johnson, according to New York magazine.
Top Ten Donald Trump Examples of Violence and Bullying
(10) Trump was accused of using mob-like strong-arm tactics (breaking out the brass knuckles) against the Rolling Stones and Steel Wheels tour producer Michael Cohl in 1989.
(9) Trump has denied protesters their constitutional rights to freedom of speech, assembly and dissent; currently at least three protesters are suing Trump after being manhandled and physically abused at his campaign events. Peaceful protestors have been threatened, verbally abused, spat on, pepper-sprayed, manhandled, beaten and kicked by Trump supporters. Slate has documented 20 different occurrences of violence at Trump events, and that doesn’t include violence that occurred outside the venues in question.
(8) Trump campaign manager Roger Stone threatened the entire RNC by promising to give out the names and phone numbers of delegates who switched from Trump to another candidate.
(7) Trump bullied a little old lady, Vera Coking, by attempting to use eminent domain to steal her house for a quarter of its value; fortunately she stood up to his bullying in court and was able to keep her house.
(6) Trump bullies and insults the handicapped, women, Hispanics, African-Americans, Jews and Muslims. And for more than a decade, he tried to keep disabled vets from street vending on ritzy Fifth Avenue.
(5) Trump was accused of rape by his first wife, Ivana, after he became enraged by a botched scalp reduction procedure performed by a doctor she had recommended.
(4) Trump seems anxious to start torturing people, as he called for waterboarding and more extreme measures, even though experts have said that torture is counter-productive for information gathering.
(3) Trump insists that American soldiers must become mass murderers of women and children, by hunting down and “taking out” the families of terrorists for purposes of “retribution.”
(2) Trump wants Japan, South Korea and Saudi Arabia (the later home to Osama bin Laden and most of the 9-11 attackers) to have nukes.
(1) Trump says that he won’t rule out using nukes in Europe or attacking China militarily o
ver trade disagreements. all supplied by The Hyper Texts.
We have not even discussed the Russian/Trump connection, which as every educated person is well aware of the abuses and physical violence perpetrated by Russian KGB, including killing agents with atomic poison. No America, Trump is far fr
om being a calm, unifying figure, but instead, the most violent disgusting mentally ill human that lives with schizophrenia,bipolar disorder and/or psychotic depression.
America, do not allow the Trump supporters or Trump’s surrogates threaten you without going public. America needs to know………………..Tags: Donald Trump Fascism NAZISM
The opinions expressed in this commentary are solely those of the author and are not not necessarily either shared or endorsed by iPatriot.com.