As we try to celebrate our great nations 242nd birthday it is disappointing to see so many people use this special week to ramp up their open hatred for America.
- The NY Daily News mocked President Trump as a clown with a disgusting picture of him in clown face with a broken golden crown on the cover of their 4th of July publication.
- CNN’s White House Correspondent, Jim Acosta, regularly goes out of his way to be rude and disruptive at White House press briefings. He is especially rude and disruptive if the President is present. This week he issued a public statement that he believed that it was his personal responsibility as a “member of the press” to call out the Trump Administration.
- Scott Pruitt, the head of the EPA was verbally assaulted in a restaurant by a young woman who was holding her small child. She had the assault recorded and posted it on Face Book. She went through a long monologue about how her child liked, and deserved to have clean air and water. And then she bragged about causing him, his associate and security team to get up and leave the restaurant. As I watched part of the disgusting video footage I thought about what a terrible example she was setting for her child. AND THEN I LEARNED THAT SHE IS A SCHOOL TEACHER!
- A man was arrested for threatening to kill Rand Paul’s children with an axe.
- A Florida man was arrested for threatening to kill Florida Congressman Mast’s children over the Trump Administration’s zero tolerance border policies. He called the Congressman’s office 478 times. On an interesting side note he volunteers at the local Planned Parenthood facility, but he is upset that illegal immigrants are temporarily being separated from their children.
- The haters have started a new and rapidly growing battle cry to abolish ICE. This is the latest step in the “open borders” movement. Without borders America will cease to exist, which is the ”open borders” movement’s ultimate goal.
- Someone in a position of authority at Walmart decided it was a good idea to sell “Impeach 45” t-shirts.
- Someone threw a brick through the Nebraska Republican Party office window and spray painted “abolish ICE” all over the building.
- The Democrats, with the eager assistance of the MSM are loudly pushing a report that the Senate Intelligence Committee came to a conclusion that Russia did interfere in our election, but it was to help Trump. This alleged “conclusion” is based on information from an Obama Administration “investigation” that was shared with Congress during Obama’s last days in office.
- Campus Reform went to New York City and randomly interviewed college students. They asked the students one simple question, “are you proud to be an American?” The answers were shocking! Everything from an instant “No” to “No”, and then a variety of reasons why, including what a bad country we are! As I watched the video footage I noticed that it was obvious that the person asking the questions deliberately picked people whose race and gender were very diverse.
This is only a small, random sample of what is happening in America right now. But it clearly shows how unpatriotic and self- serving so many people in America have become. Incidences like these are especially upsetting at a time when everyone in America should be standing up and honoring our nation and our flag, not angrily trying to destroy it!