People having a ”blind obsession” with power is not a new phenomenon. This obsession has existed as long as mankind has existed, and will continue to exist as long as mankind does. It also exists in nature in the form of survival of the fittest. In nature it is a good thing. In mankind it can be a good thing but the majority of the time it is not.
In the “Washington Cesspool” we have two different and very visible “blind obsessions” with power. One is all the people who are obsessed with becoming President of the United States of America. The other is all the people who are obsessed with amassing personal power in positions other than being President of The United States of America. All these people will say or do anything to achieve their goals even if it is the opposite of what they said or did in the past, at times in front of TV cameras. Unfortunately all these people are being fully supported by the RINO Republicans and the MSM. The Democrats, RINO Republicans and the MSM all have one thing in common. They see President Trump and his supporters as the primary obstacle to achieving their personal goals and are united in their obsession with destroying the Trump Presidency, at any cost.
Here are a few examples:
- Senator Schumer has never expressed any interest in being President but he is clearly obsessed with having total control of the Senate.
- Senator Booker is obsessed with being President. He sees himself as the next Obama and his position in the Senate as a temporary next step to becoming President.
- RINO Kasich had a great resume for being President, until he ran for President and his true “colors” were revealed. He is a self-possessed ego manic who cannot be trusted in any way. He is still attacking President Trump and talking about a third party run in 2020 which could easily turn the election over to the Democrats.
- Senator Kamala Harris sees herself as the first female Obama and her position in the Senate as a temporary next step to becoming President.
- Congresswoman Pelosi has shown no interest in running for President but is obsessed with having absolute power over the U.S. House of Representatives again. This would put her in line to becoming President. Remember Gerald Ford.
- Assistant A.G. Rosenstein, an Obama holdover, appointed Mueller to head up the “Russia investigation” and is in charge of the investigation. He is also the person who called the White House recently to inform them that the DOJ was not ready to approve the security clearances necessary for White House staff like Jared Kushner to do their jobs! Trump has been President for over thirteen months, plus the transition time from his election in November until he was sworn in. Based on past administrations, especially Obama’s, these delays in approving security clearances are inconceivable!
- Rahm Emanuel, the Mayor of Chicago and former Obama Chief of Staff, has begun issuing I.D. cards to illegals that can also be used to register to vote!
- Oakland California Mayor, Libby Schaaf publicly warned Illegals about planned ICE raids. She said that she “was protecting local residents”. The planned raids were targeting Illegals who had committed crimes other than being here illegally! REMEMBER KATE STEINLE! California issues drivers licenses to illegals, which allows them to vote. This adds millions to the voter rolls, with almost all of them voting Democrat. That is the real reason she and other people like her do what they do. Remember Hillary’s popular vote margin in California. It was more than her total national popular vote margin!
History has proven that people having a “blind obsession” with power will ultimately destroy many people’s lives. Look at the ancient Greeks and Romans! I see frightening similarities to what happened to them happening in America today!
As noted above the Left will say and do anything for power and are obsessed with gaining more on November 6, 2018. WE CANNOT LET THAT HAPPEN! I am absolutely convinced that if they do gain power like they had during the Obama Administration they will never give it up again.
Join the conversation!
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.