Our Justice System is supposed to be blind so nothing can influence it but the facts. Unfortunately, that is not what we have in America today. I am sure there have always been people in America who have questioned how laws have been enforced, but what I am seeing today is way beyond anything I have seen in my lifetime.
Here are some glaring examples of one side of the double standard of justice we have in America today:
- The Clinton Foundation was nothing but a giant “pay for play” money laundering organization that operated for many years with an estimated two billion dollars in funds passing through it. The Foundation deliberately did such a sloppy job of managing its books that no reputable charity auditing organization would attempt to audit them and verify how much money they actually raised, or how much of it actually went to valid charities. The best available estimation of how much of the money it took in actually went to valid charities was only 5.73% and most of that went to the Clinton Initiative, which was the charity formed and operated by Bill Clinton.
- Bill Clinton “volunteered” to head up the international efforts to raise the hundreds of millions of dollars needed to restore Haiti, and to manage the restoration efforts. The published plan was to provide immediate humanitarian aid and then develop long term housing and jobs programs. To date the proposed housing and jobs programs do not exist on any level that remotely resembles what was proposed, even though enough money was raised to pay for them. All the money has been spent and a huge amount of it cannot be accounted for?
- Another part of the Clinton’s international “pay for play” scam was Bill’s international speaking tour where he was paid $500,000 to $750,000 per speech. Hillary started doing the same thing immediately after she left the position of Secretary of State.
- John Podesta, Hillary’s Campaign Manager, and his brother had a very expensive lobbying firm in Washington that specialized in working for international clients.
- While Hillary was Secretary of State she and her staff deliberately mishandled hundreds of thousands of U.S. Government documents. Eleven U.S. Government electronic communication devices assigned to her and her staff were deliberately destroyed and 33,000 U.S. documents were destroyed and all traces of them were wiped clean. Hillary and her staff gave access to U.S. Government documents to people who did not have the security clearances required to have access to those documents. Every time Hillary or her staff mishandled a U.S. Government document they committed a felony!
- Jim Comey’s work in the private sector included a year at Lockheed Martian. He was paid $6,000,000 for that year’s work. He still had his U.S. Government security clearance and used his connections in Washington to “lobby” for Government contracts for Lockheed Martian.
No one involved in any of this has ever been subjected to any level of prosecution or public scrutiny from anyone in our justice system or the MSM!
Here are a few examples of the other side of our justice system:
- Assistant AG Rod Rosenstein appointed Mueller as a Special Prosecutor to open a wide-ranging federal investigation into alleged Russia collusion with Donald Trump to assure Trump won the election. The opening of the investigation was based on false information compiled in a dossier paid for by the Clinton campaign, our DOJ, and our FBI in an organized and coordinated effort to prevent Trump from winning the election.
- General Flynn, President Trump’s first National Security Advisor has had his and his family’s lives destroyed based on charges that he lied to the FBI. These charges were filed against him even though the agents he talked to originally said he did not lie to them, and he was not under oath. He will be forced to plea bargain and will still serve time in jail. The real reason for this prosecution is because the prosecutors want to force him to somehow help them find evidence that can be used to impeach President Trump.
- Paul Manafort, his family, and some former business associate’s lives have been destroyed based on some of Manafort’s financial actions dating back to 2005. He was recently convicted on eight of eighteen charges and is still awaiting a second trial on the same eighteen charges in another jurisdiction. Regardless of what happens in the second trial, he will most likely die in jail. Evidence used to indict him was obtained in a pre-dawn Gestapo style raid at his home by FBI agents. The real reason all this is happening is that he briefly worked on the Trump campaign and the prosecutors want to force him to somehow help them find evidence that can be used to impeach President Trump.
- Michael Cohen, one of President Trump’s former lawyers has been charged with a number of crimes, including breaking campaign finance laws. So much pressure has been put on him that he has been forced to plea bargain for a reduced sentence. Recently he was subpoenaed to testify in a criminal investigation into the Trump Foundation, a charity that was operated by Trump! The real reason all this is happening is that he did some legal work for Trump and the prosecutors want to force him to somehow help them find evidence that can be used to impeach President Trump. What is really interesting about the alleged campaign finance law violations is that what he and candidate Trump did WAS NOT ACTUALLY A VIOLATION OF CAMPAIGN FINANCE LAWS ACCORDING TO ALAN DERSHOWITZ, A WELL KNOW AND RESPECTED LEGAL SCHOLAR. Evidence used to indict him was obtained in pre-dawn Gestapo style raids at his home and office by FBI agents.
Do you think Cubans are fighting for healthcare or freedom from Communism?
Obviously, both of these lists of examples of the frightening double standard of justice we have in America today could be much longer, but I believe what I have described here proves that it does exist.
The opinions expressed in this commentary are solely those of the author and are not not necessarily either shared or endorsed by iPatriot.com.