An unsurprising poll seems to show that Europeans are unwilling to side with the U.S. of a war with China starts up.
That’s right, the people whose lives WE saved in WWI and WWII won’t return the favor.
As the genocidal Chinese continue to ramp up their belligerent actions all across the world, Europe has become weak in the knees over the possibility of a war between the monstrous communists and the United States.
Per The Blaze:
The European Council on Foreign Relations just published the results of an extensive poll of over 6,000 people across 11 European Union member nations — Austria, Bulgaria, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Spain, and Sweden — “to understand how European citizens see their place in the world today.”
In the event of a war between the U.S. and China — as might result from a Chinese invasion of the island nation of Taiwan — only a quarter of European respondents, on average, “would like their country, or Europe, to take America’s side.”
62% of Europeans surveyed would like to remain neutral, notwithstanding their nations’ ongoing infiltration by Chinese communist spies, subversion by illegal Chinese police operations, and economic coercion by Beijing.
Other findings include:
- On average, 3.3% of European citizens regard China as an ally “that shares our interests and values”;
- 43% recognize China as a “necessary partner … with which we must strategically cooperate”;
- 7% of both French and German respondents suggested Europe or their countries should support China against the U.S in a war, whereas only 4.7% of Europeans, on average, would want to side with the genocidal communists;
- Bulgarians, the most anti-American of the bunch, were the most likely to regard China as a “necessary partner” (58%) and tied for most likely to regard China as an ally (8%);
- Swedes were the most hawkish on China, with 26% calling it an adversary “with which we are in conflict” and 24% calling it a rival “with which we need to compete”; and
- 35% of Swedes and 31% of Poles would want to support the U.S. in a war with China over Taiwan.
What a slap in the face.
But, who is surprised? Europe has always been a craven place. It’s why our own founders left there.Commentary