Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Editorial credit: Evan El-Amin / Shutterstock.com

Democrats are saying that President Trump is “breathing new life into the ‘disproven’ rightwing conspiracy theory that Trump was spied on” after they just spent the last two years bragging about spying on Trump!

Trump calls out Democrat coup attempt

The worm has turned.  Following the collapse of the Mueller/Obama/Hillary attempt to enact a coup to overthrow the duly elected President of the United States, President Trump is unleashing AG Bill Barr to investigate the investigators.  This won’t be a two-year investigation like the Democrat distraction.  Pray Donald Trump in making America great has swept aside the traitors and the Avengers are going into action to protect America from the socialist infiltrators that have corrupted her.  The leftwing stupidity that they spent the last two years applauding Obama’s operatives spying on the Trump campaign to find non-existent Russian collusion is now going to slap them in their collective faces.  They are now going to go into rabid smear mode to discredit, mock, and impugn Barr as they have been doing to Trump, but the American people have had enough!  Cue Wile E. Coyote going over the cliff with a bomb in his hands.

Nunes make eight criminal referrals to DoJ for Obama Admin’s ‘Conspiracy’ And Leaking Classified Information in Russia Hoax

take our poll - story continues below

Did SCOTUS make the right decision on medical mandates for large businesses?

  • Did SCOTUS make the right decision on medical mandates for large businesses?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Bill Barr Is the Man Who Will Investigate Spying on Trump

Script Flipped! CNN Plunges Into the Abyss

Trump Calls Out the Coup

How Twitter Radicalized Democrats

Democrats wearing Swastikas stormed Trump speech to Republican Jews

That Obama had FISA warrants drawn up by which to spy on Trump is no secret.  Obama’s agents tried to infiltrate the Trump campaign, not to warn Trump about Russians, but to plant them.  For two years, liberals have believed the Democrat conspiracy theory that Trump colluded with Russia.  They believed Trump tried to obstruct the investigation when he did nothing to deter it.  Now they have set out to obstruct by any means the investigation into their criminal spying.  This is the difference between tinfoil hat conspiracy theory and truth.  Like socialist totalitarianism with all of its lies, the left engages in fiction while disparaging anything the righteous do as fiction.  This is deception via projection and denial that only fools believe.  This is leftist psychology encompassing the 20% of the population that foster the lies and 20% that swallow them.  (It could be 10% and 30%, but either way, it is 40% of Americans who are immersed in the lie that is leftist liberalism.)  They cannot be dissuaded.  They cannot be reasoned with.  They must be defeated!

Anti-Trump Forces Regroup to Attack Barr

Questions Real Journalists Would Ask Obama and Hillary

Liberal Insanity – Collusion Delusion

Trump Guilty of Collusion! Hillary Anointed President!

liberalsbackwardsthink.com at the forefront of the truth:

Dealing in Reality Against the Fictional World of Liberalism

Democrat Poll Tax for Terror, Illegal Aliens, and Climate Change

Lessons from Captain Marvel; Conflating Trump with Hitler

Subscribe to iPatriot.com to see more of my articles.  Stay informed!

Follow my blog @ liberalsbackwardthink.com

Like my Facebook page @ The Left is Never Right

Follow me on Twitter @ DKoellhoffer Twitter

President Trump is more popular among Americans despite being demonized in the media daily than Obama was regardless of media slobbering over him.

Onan Coca

Onan is the Editor-in-Chief at Romulus Marketing. He's also the managing editor at Eaglerising.com, Constitution.com and the managing partner at iPatriot.com. Onan is a graduate of Liberty University (2003) and earned his M.Ed. at Western Governors University in 2012. Onan lives in Atlanta with his wife and their three wonderful children.

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.

CONTACT US

Need help, have a question, or a comment? Send us an email and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Sending

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?

Send this to a friend