Merriam Webster definition of epidemic: affecting or tending to affect a disproportionately large number of individuals within a population, community, or region at the same time.
Trump Derangement Syndrome has become so bad this week that I have had to turn my TV off a number of times! This is a good indication that the “America Haters” are beginning to realize that their plans to destroy our Constitution and make America part of their “One World Order” dream are NOT GOING TO HAPPEN DURING A TRUMP PRESIDENCY! And they are also beginning to realize that:
- They are not going to be able to destroy the Trump Administration or impeach President Trump.
- They are not going to win control of the House or Senate on November 6, 2018.
- They are not going win the 2020 Presidential election.
The “America Haters” are so obsessed with their hatred for President Trump that they prefer to cause really bad things to happen in America so it will hurt President Trump and his American values. Some of the “America Haters” have actually said this! The rest have loudly denied, and continue to deny, that anything good is happening as a result of Donald Trump becoming President. They simply cannot accept that he won and that he is “making America great again”.
When Trump won the election in November 2016 I immediately began to see things start to change. Initially it was just a renewed sense of optimism about the future of America. Then I began to see positive changes everywhere I went:
- There are several new businesses, including a second Chic-fil-A, and more new construction, on the East side of the town where I live. All this is in a commercial area that had been stagnant for many years.
- There are two huge new industrial parks being developed on the West side of Atlanta in an area that had been nothing but thousands of acres of timberland for decades.
- People are returning to the workforce in astonishing numbers. During the Obama Administration the “Labor Participation Rate” dropped to a record low number. Now it is at a record high number. There are so many new jobs being created now that there are not enough people in our workforce to fill them! A great added benefit of this is wage increases for a lot of our workforce and some people are quitting their jobs so they can go to new better paying jobs.
- Unlike previous Administrations the Trump Administration is actually talking to North Korea, while increasing sanctions against them. Previous Administrations actually gave them huge sums of tax payer money referred to as “humanitarian aid” in a feeble attempt to bribe them to reduce their efforts to expand their nuclear weapons program. Unfortunately this “humanitarian aid” was used to grow their nuclear program, not feed their people.
- President Trump is talking to Russia about cooperating on issues important to the world, while increasing sanctions against them. Remember when Obama was caught on an open mike whispering to Putin that after his re-election “he would be free to be more cooperative” (whatever that meant, collusion?).
- President Trump IS NOT openly meddling in other countries elections or attempting to “empire build” in other countries. Obama openly did this with American taxpayer money and people. Examples are when he sent people and money to try and prevent Benjamin Netanyahu from being re-elected as Prime Minister of Israel. He also tried to influence the elections in a number of other countries when he did not like the conservative right wing candidates who were running for top government positions. He even tried to influence the Brexit vote in England.
- President Trump has actually succeeded in his campaign promise to make NATO member nations agree to begin to pay their fair share of the cost of the combined peace keeping forces, and provide their fair share of troops to NATO’s peace keeping efforts.
These are just some examples of the great things that are happening in America, and other parts of the world, as a result of Donald Trump being elected President. “Make America Great Again” was a brilliant campaign slogan, but it is even better as a description of what is actually happening!