Every day that we get closer to the November 6 mid-term elections the Left’s behavior becomes more extreme, anti-American and desperate. This tells me that they are lying about their supposed “blue wave”. Here are some recent examples:
- MSNBC “Morning Joe” co-host Mika Brzezinski talked about using the 25th Amendment to remove President Trump from office. She said, “at some point, you are working for a president who is not fit to lead, who is going to do something crazy in five minutes, one hour, tonight or tomorrow”.
- Don Lemon on CNN talked about President Trump’s appearance! He even said, “Does he not own a mirror”!
- A four-person CNN panel talked about Trump supporters at his rallies in very negative terms.
- A Democratic Party Executive Director in Pennsylvania was forced to resign when someone discovered that he posted on FaceBook over a year ago that he, “Stood for the flag and knelt at the altar”. He is a Marine veteran who also posted about his support for police officers.
- Mary Bono, the interim CEO of the USA’s Olympics Gymnastics program was forced to resign five days after she was appointed when someone pointed out that she tweeted a negative photo about the Nike logo and Colin Kaepernick in September.
- In a speech at the Harvard Kennedy School’s Institute of Politics, Nancy Pelosi said that the wall was a manhood issue for President Trump. She actually said, “It happens to be like a manhood issue for the president, building a wall, and I’m not interested in that”.
- Ted Cruz was verbally assaulted in an airport by two women because he voted for Judge Kavanaugh. Cruz’s response was priceless. He said, “Thank you for expressing your First Amendment rights” and “God bless you, ma’am”.
- Two Republican’s running for office in Minnesota were physically assaulted in unprovoked public attacks. One sustained a concussion when he was blindsided in a bar. The other one sustained bruises on her upper arm.
- After ANTIFA and BLM members vandalized the “Metropolitan Republican Club” late last week NY Governor Cuomo publicly called for the FBI and NY City police to investigate the Republicans for “inciting a riot”!
- Natalie Mayflowers Sours Edwards is a senior official in the Treasury Department’s “Financial Crimes Enforcement Network”. She was arrested and charged with leaking confidential banking reports to a reporter. When she was arrested she had a flash drive that contained confidential reports involving Paul Manafort.
- While discussing Donald Trump’s public statements about Saudi Arabia’s possible involvement in the disappearance of Jamal Khashoggi on CNN Jake Tapper said that President Trump is tougher on Taylor Swift than he is on Saudi Arabia.
- In a speech at a political rally with Senator Warren, Stacy Abrams, the Democratic candidate in the Georgia gubernatorial race said that the “blue wave” includes everyone. She said, “It is made up of those who’ve been told that they are not worthy of being here. It is comprised of those who are documented and undocumented”.
- LaDawn Blackett Jones, a municipal court prosecutor in South Fulton county Georgia offered everyone who had a case before the court to have their fines reduced by $50 dollars if they registered to vote or proved that they were already registered to vote. Tiffany Sellers, the court judge agreed to the reduction in fines offer and denied that it was illegal. However, an election law attorney said that it was a violation of state and federal law to offer anything of value in exchange for a person registering to vote. Court records for that day indicate that there were 110 cases on Judge Tiffany Sellers docket and approximately 90% took the reduction in fine.
As noted above this list is just a sample of what the Left said and did over the last few days. To put this into perspective Breitbart News recently published a “rap sheet” listing 600 incidences of violence and harassment toward Conservatives and Trump supporters.
As I wrote last week, “ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES! Vote Republican on November 6! Early voting begins in Georgia on October 15! 37 states and the District of Columbia have some form of early voting. This is one of the most important elections of our lifetime!”
Trending: The Intolerant Left
I am totally convinced that these mid-term elections will determine America’s future for many years to come. I got a sample ballot on Monday and then came home and researched everything on the ballot. I already knew every person on the ballot and that I was going to vote a straight Republican ticket, but I was not knowledgeable about the proposed State Constitutional Amendments or other Referenda on the ballot. After doing my research I went back and voted on Tuesday comfortable that I had made the right choices. Please do the same and VOTE Republican!
The opinions expressed in this commentary are solely those of the author and are not not necessarily either shared or endorsed by iPatriot.com.