Enough is enough.
The ongoing effort to manipulate voters by a coordinated campaign of insider politicians, news media, and the Clinton campaign is no longer a secret. It is blatantly obvious.
This campaign’s strategy is to reveal some salacious material and paste it all over Donald Trump before, during, or after a debate so that no matter how well he does during the debate, the media can focus on the irrelevant material so that his debate victory is nullified in the polls.
So far that strategy has worked to perfection. Two Trump debate victories, two salacious stories the media have hounded hour after hour. So don’t expect that strategy to change.
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
The role of our thoroughly corrupted news media is critical to the success of this strategy. Without their focus on ancient non-issues associated with Trump while ignoring Clinton’s real corruption (as revealed by Wikileaks), this strategy would have neither an effective messenger nor any traction.
The complicity of insider politicians simply provides more grist for the media slander-mill.
Do people want the real reforms needed to make America great again? Reforms such as those promised by Donald Trump:
- Repeal Obamacare while instituting non-mandatory improvements that provide care opportunities for all Americans,
- Eliminate unconstitutional Executive Orders and Executive Agreements that harm American interests and increase consumer costs for no discernible benefit,
- Negotiate better trade agreements that are in the best interests of American workers and consumers,
- Provide effective border security and controlled immigration consistent with the best interests of the USA,
- Lower all taxes to create more and better jobs while increasing revenue to our Treasury,
- Improve national security while better defending our country against ISIS,
- Lower energy costs and increase jobs by exploiting our own vast domestic energy reserves of clean coal, natural gas, and oil, to make America energy independent,
- Provide better education opportunity and lower costs through school choice options, particularly in inner cities,
- Nominate well-qualified Supreme Court justices who are committed to constitutional governance,
- End massive government by restricting it to Constitutional activities while ending deficits, waste, and currency devaluation that massive debt creates,
- Improve inner city education and job opportunities that raise income and standards of living that are the most effective fight against the drug crisis, and,
- Clean out corruption in Washington and restore dignity and trust in government.
Or do Americans prefer the Clinton agenda of doubling-down on stupid and incompetence by following and extending disastrous job crushing higher taxes and regulations, open borders, economic malaise and the lack of opportunity of the past eight years?
If we are really sick and tired of the:
- Political correctness, particularly in education environments,
- Biased national media’s unfair influence on elections,
- Transparent attempts to control the election narrative to focus on irrelevancies rather than the real issues,
- Direction our country is headed, and,
- “Insider” politicians who control the government power monopoly of both major parties and who promise actions before elections and then deliver the same old malaise afterward.
Then it’s time we ignored the media sideshows and salacious focus on irrelevancies and wake up to the fact that there are only two alternative courses for the next four years: The Donald Trump movement to restore America’s greatness or Hillary Clinton’s continuation of the Obama malaise.
So if you are either planning to sit out the election or waste your vote on a non-viable third party candidate, you need to join the “outsider movement” that is bigger than any one individual and support the candidacy of Donald Trump even if he isn’t a Saint (we aren’t election the Pope).
There is only one candidate who outsiders can rally around to save our nation from the destruction that a Clinton presidency would surely bring.
Like it or not, that is the hard reality.
The choice is straightforward: Support the Trump movement or live with the disastrous consequences of continued economic malaise, job stagnation, spiraling costs, government corruption and a Supreme Court that will destroy our Constitutional Republic beyond recognition.Tags: Clinton Trump
The opinions expressed in this commentary are solely those of the author and are not not necessarily either shared or endorsed by iPatriot.com.