In a day and age when government and media are larger than ever, an America-loving citizen has discovered what the Department of Justice and mainstream media have been unable (or unwillingly) to un-earth: Proof that Hillary Clinton conspired to cover up her “un-wise” use of a private server and email scandal. Through the power of social media, a Twitter user @GOPPollAnalyst has pieced together compelling evidence that has reached the House Oversight Committee who have begun a new investigation.
Paul Combetta, the IT specialist hired by Hillary Clinton during her time as Secretary of State, allegedly solicited advice on how to remove Hillary’s name from classified emails. He made his requests from the public at large through the popular message board Reddit under the screen name “stonetear” throughout the summer and fall of 2014 and left more than a few definitive breadcrumbs.
In his requests for help from the public at large, Combetta asked for technical advice on how to save or delete old emails as well as how to remove email addresses of an “Unamed VIP Client” from email servers and archives.
“Hello all,” one of the posts begins. “I may be facing a very interesting situation where I need to strip out a VIP’s (VERY VIP) email address from a bunch of archived email that I have both in a live Exchange mailbox, as well as a PST file. Basically, they don’t want the VIP’s email address exposed to anyone. … Does anyone have experience with something like this, and/or suggestions on how this might be accomplished?”
The House Oversight Committee has begun an investigation and has asked Reddit to save all relevant posts and data. Where that investigation goes is unclear but what is clear is that the American citizenry has uncovered what the crooked media and politicians have attempted to cover-up and have been unwilling to publish: proof of Hillary’s Clinton’s criminal activity.
The investigation will likely pivot based on a very simple question: is the screen name “stonetear” definitively Combetta? In not, the evidence is circumstantial. If so, the proof is indisputable and ties a direct line between Hillary Clinton and a clearly illegal cover-up.
To support the argument that “stonetear” is in fact Hillary Clinton’s IT specialist, @GOPPollAnalyst has unearthed the following connections:
- Archived domain records show the website combetta.com is registered to the email address [email protected]
- The Etsy user stonetear lists his name as Paul Combetta. (The account was registered in 2011.)
- A website for the ’90s role-playing game Betrayal at Kondor, maintained by an unknown person, thanks a Paul Combetta for hosting some files and lists [email protected] as his email address.
- An archived profile on the site exiles.darkseduction.net, dated to February 2003, includes two pictures of a man who closely resembles Combetta, and who lists his names as “Paul” and “StoneTear” and his website as “putergot.net.”
- Putergod.net is, for what it’s worth, also registered to [email protected]
- Stonetear’s Reddit history — now deleted — made reference to Rhode Island, where Combetta once lived.
- The email address stonetear[email protected] was used to register a Facebook profile for a “Paul Hamilton,” which is mostly blank and has only 40 friends. One of them is, however, a woman whose maiden name appears to have been Combetta until a 2015 wedding.
- The timing of two of Stonetear’s Reddit posts coincides with events in the Clinton email saga. One post, dated July 24, 2014, came one day after the House Select Committee on Benghazi and the State Department reached an agreement on producing records. The second, which is dated Dec, 10, 2014, and describes a 60-day email retention policy, came the same month that a longtime Clinton aide requested that their email retention policy be shortened to 60 days.
This story has not been widely reported and likely will not as media outlets have little incentive to highlight an average American doing their job for them. As word of this discovery spreads and the evidence presented throughout this post is presented to the House Oversight Committee, the work of the American people, both as investigators like @GOPPollAnalyst and as citizen-journalists like the authors here at IPatriot, will not remain silent.
— Boca Vista (@bocavista2016) September 21, 2016
Tags: Hillary Clinton