Has anyone noticed how the liberals and Muslims are complaining about the widespread of Islam phobia throughout America?
They think the phobia is a mental condition unjustly brought on by racism and fear mongers. I for one think it is a virus that is contagious after reading about or viewing terrorist attacks televised from the media. I have caught this disease after exposure to the events listed below that have happened in the last two years not to mention all the others from 9-11 to now.
I have found a medicine that will keep it from spreading.
I will not show it to you because I keep it concealed and carry extra capsules and do so lawfully thanks to the 2nd Amendment.
- Chattanooga shooting: 24-year-old Muhammad Abdulaziz offers up mass shooting at Navy recruitment center, leaving five U.S. servicemen dead in July 2015.
- University of California at Merced knife attack: 18-year-old student Faisal Mohammad slashes students, teacher in November 2015, four wounded.
- San Bernardino shooting: Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik attack office Christmas party, leaving 14 dead and several wounded in December 2015.
- Orlando gay nightclub shooting: Omar Mateen on June 12, 2016, left 49 dead, 53 wounded.
- Nazareth Mediterranean Restaurant knife attack: Mohamed Barry slashes diners in Columbus, Ohio, with machete in February 2016, four wounded.
- St. Cloud Crossroads mall knife attack: Dahir Ahmad Adan seeks out non-Muslim shoppers with military-style knife on Sept. 17, 2016, 10 wounded.
- Chelsea Manhattan bombing: Ahmad Rahimi plants pipe bombs that go off on Sept. 17, 29 wounded.
- Ohio State knife/car attack: Abdul Ali Artan, rams his car into crowd of students, slashes them with butcher knife, 11 wounded, on Nov. 28.
A little further back, in 2013, the Boston Marathon bombing by the Tsarnaev brothers left three dead and more than 300 injured.
There is reason to fear Islam, but thankfully in America, we can take measures to protect ourselves from violence.