Poll questions represent what a candidate will TRY to do if elected, unless they are art like Obama and try to rule by executive order. Will the senate I will admit from the beginning my poll questions might be too long and cumbersome, but they be part of the thought process in the meaning of the polls. Polls are only verification of what a should keep their sixty vote requirement to keep a bill from getting passed, so nothing is accomplished? No one knows how a veto will go.
Do you think Hillary lied? Does it make any difference? Hillary has a political record what is the mistrust of Trump?
Now the other issues:
- Immigration: a. the wall b. temporary ban on Muslim refugees, c visa overstays d anchor babies. e. what to do with present illegals f. what to do with those who commit crimes.
- The economy: a job creation b minimum wage c trade deals d government regulations e guest workers.
- Security both domestic and Foreign: a. terrorist b. riots c. justice c gun free zones
- Taxes, spending, debt: a rate b credits
- Religious liberty: a separating general services from private services. b. Abortion c Sharia law
- Agency overreach: a IRS b. EPA, c BLM d DOJ
- Court appointments: a. all levels b overruling voter mandates
- Common Core
- 2nd amendment
Do all news stories need verified? As in the killings of cops and by cops. Does Mr. Khans story need a review? Did Mr. Trump defend his temporary Muslim ban, or attack the honorable service of Mr. Khan’s son. Mr. Khan is an immigration lawyer how helps Muslims get green cards and driver license. In the past Mr. Khan has supported Sharia law. The son was killed in 2004. Was the current payoff to Iran pay off money?
Once Donald Trump is elected he will have inside information. This information along with congress can change his views on some issues.Tags: Donald Trump Hillary Clinton President Barack Obama
Join the conversation!
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.