A new company based in left-wing California is pairing conservative consumers with companies, businesses, and products that support the conservative cause, according to a report.
Are you tired of all these un-American, woke corporations working to undermine our society?
Well, if “it’s all about the Benjamins” for these leftist loons, then the new app created by PublicSq. is helping conservatives avoid companies that push anti-American left-wingery and help them patronize companies that support conservatism (or are at least neutral on the topic).
PublicSq., which launched only four months ago already has more than 30,000 downloads and features links to 2,000 businesses approved for inclusion.
Michael Seifert is the CEO of PublicSq. And he describes the effort as a digital platform that connects freedom-loving Americans with local communities, reliable information, and the businesses that share their values.
The app makers describe their goals as follows:
1. We believe The United States of America is a free country, a net-positive to the world at large, and is worth protecting.
2. We believe the Constitution & the Bill of Rights are essential and must be prioritized and respected.
3. We believe in a “limited government” system that “represents” people rather than “ruling over” them.
4. We believe in the rights of individuals to take responsibility for their own health choices. We adamantly stand against all medical mandates, including masks and vaccines.
5. We believe in sanctity and importance of the family unit, including the protection of the unborn.
6. We see people for who they are, not for their skin color, gender, or ethnicity. We believe we ought to be judged not by the color of our skin, but by the content of our character.
7. We believe in a free-market system of economics that prioritizes the voluntary exchange of goods between consumers and the businesses they patronize; free from as much government intervention as possible.
So, if you would like some guidance to companies that support freedom and the American way, let PublicSq. guide you to make a strike against corporate wokeism.
Follow Warner Todd Huston on Facebook at: facebook.com/Warner.Todd.HustonTags: Business conservatism