Central banks create boom and bust cycles.
An economic boom is a period of high financial growth in economy. GDP (Gross Domestic Product) is as a result increasing greatly, and consumer demand is strong. Consequently business firms will have healthy sales and will be generating large profits. A “bust” is a period of reduced economic activity, low growth, and reduced supply and demand.
The term boom and bust refers to a great buildup in the price of a particular commodity or, alternately, the localized rise in an economy, often based upon the value of a single commodity, followed by a downturn as the commodity price falls due to a change in economic circumstances or the collapse of unrealistic expectations.
Boom and bust phenomena have existed for centuries. During a “boom” period, buyers find themselves paying increasingly higher prices until the “bust”, at which time the goods and commodities for which they have paid inflated prices may end up as valueless or nearly so.
As you know the central bank of the United States is the Federal Reserve. The Federal Reserve is not federal; they are privately owned by International World Banker’s. Furthermore, the Federal Reserve has no reserves.
There are seven things every American should know about the Federal Reserve.
1) The Federal Reserve System is a Privately Owned Banking Cartel and they are not even an agency of the United States Government.
2) The Federal Reserve System Is A Perpetual Debt Machine. As long as the Federal Reserve System exists, U.S. government debt will continue to rise. This runs contrary to the conventional wisdom that Democrats and Republicans would have us believe, but unfortunately it is true. Here is how our system works. Whenever more money is created more debt is created as well. For example, whenever the U.S. government wants to spend more money than it receives in taxes, which happens constantly, it has to go ask the Federal Reserve for it. The federal government gives U.S. Treasury bonds to the Federal Reserve, and in return the Federal Reserve gives the U.S. government “Federal Reserve Notes.” Usually this is just done electronically. So where does the Federal Reserve get the Federal Reserve Notes? It just creates them out of thin air.
3) The Federal Reserve has destroyed more than 90% of the value of the U.S. Dollar since the Federal Reserve Act was passed into law in 1913.With the constant expansion of the money supply that would guarantee that guaranteed that our U.S. Dollar would constantly lose value. Now, inflation is a “hidden tax” that continually robs us all of our wealth. The Federal Reserve always says that it is “committed” to controlling inflation. But how can the Federal Reserve be committed to controlling inflation if they keep printing money? The Federal Reserve causes inflation, not controls it.
4) The Federal Reserve can bailout or make loans to anyone they want and they are not accountable to anybody.
5) The Federal Reserve creates artificial economic bubbles that are extremely damaging. By allowing a centralized authority such as the Federal Reserve dictate interest rates, it creates an environment where financial bubbles can be created very easily. Over the past several decades, we have seen bubble after bubble. Most of these have been the result of the Federal Reserve keeping interest rates artificially low. If the free market had been setting interest rates it is not likely that any bubbles would have happened and the economy would have been much stronger. For example, the housing crash would not have been so horrific if the Federal Reserve had not created ideal conditions for a housing bubble in the first place. But because of lack of knowledge the American people have allowed the Federal Reserve to continue to destroy the economy. Right now, the Federal Reserve continues to set interest rates much, much lower than they should be. This is causing a tremendous misallocation of economic resources, and there will be massive consequences for that down the road. It is no accident that the Internal Revenue Service, graduated Federal Income Tax, and the Federal Reserve System were all passed in 1913. The 16th amendment was passed by Congress in July 2, 1909 and it was ratified February 3, 1913. However, I do not believe that the 16th amendment was properly passed. Please read The Law That Never Was, by Benson and Beckman. 1913 was definitely a satanic year. It was the year that America went under satanic oppression. And Later that year, the United States Revenue Act of 1913 imposed a personal income tax on the American people and we have had one ever since. Also, please keep in mind that in 1895 the U.S. Supreme Court declared a national income tax to be unconstitutional. A progressive income tax would be Plank #2 of the Communist Manifesto and a central bank would be plank #5 of the Communist Manifesto. Below I will state the ten planks to the Communist manifesto by Carl Marx.
6) Wars can be fought without the Federal Reserve. Central banks fund wars.
7) The Federal Reserve is extremely powerful and they are not accountable to anyone. Central banks can control elections as well.
Now, the creation of a central bank in the United States was crucial for the Illuminati in their quest to create a one world government and New World Order.
In 1836 Democratic President Andrew Jackson destroyed the Bank of the United States. Andrew Jackson called a delegation of Banker’s into the White house and told them the following.
“Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time and I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter, I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God, I will rout you out.”
So between 1836 and 1907 the United States did not have an official central bank.
Now, back in the early 1900’s, Congressman Charles Lindberg made this statement, “The Money Trust caused the 1907 Panic, and thereby forced Congress to create a National Monetary Commission.”
The Money Trust Commission, headed by Senator Nelson Aldrich, father-in-law to John Rockefeller, recommended the creation of a central bank.
Again, the Federal Reserve System is the fifth plank of Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto. The Federal Reserve is exactly what Karl Marx had in mind. It holds a monopoly on legal counterfeiting in the United States. The Federal Reserve fulfills another major socialist objective. Yet, many Americans naively believe the U.S. A. is far from a Marxist or socialist nation.
Without the Federal Reserve America would be involved in far less wars; there would be no American Empire (warfare/welfare); there would be little to no debt; and the United States Dollar would be much stronger.
Continue Reading on the Next Page:
The opinions expressed in this commentary are solely those of the author and are not not necessarily either shared or endorsed by iPatriot.com.