America used to be the quintessential land of business innovation and creation. But now, most of those once iconic American brand names have been sold to Germany, the UK, and other nations. But most of them now belong to our enemies in red China.
Yes you heard that right. Many of our oldest, largest, and most iconic American companies are no longer American, and most are owned by the communists.
So, yeah, it’s no wonder that all these un-American corporations are all so woke and puerile.
Investing.com has a running list of big-name U.S. companies that are no longer American, but here are a few that I pulled to show you where it all went wrong:
- Burger King: now owned by Canadians
- Trader Joe’s: went to the Germans
- 7-Eleven: owned by Japanese investors
- Firestone Tires: Japan again
- Popsicle: now run by Brits
- Hellman’s Mayonnaise: also the Brits
- Good Humor Ice Cream: the Brits again
But that is nothing compared to how many have ended up with the red Chinese:
- Dirt Devil vaccums
- Smithfield Hams
- Forbes Magazine
- General Motors
- General Electric
- Ingram Micro
- OmniVision Technologies Inc
- Segway Inc
- Waldorf Astoria Hotels
- Strategic Hotels and Resorts
- Hilton Hotels
- Legendary Entertainment Group
- Hoover vaccums
- Fidelity & Guaranty Life
- Brookstone Inc
- Dairy Farmers of America Inc
This is just a partial list of what you can see at Investor.com.
These sellouts left our shores.
Now, a lot of this is because many U.S. states and the federal government have become anti-business. Our taxes are too high, our regulatory red tape is deep, and costs are simply too high for these companies to stay here. Democrats have devastated our business sector.
but the fact that so many of these dopes went to China is a dangerous thing.Commentary