By Frosty Wooldridge,
In April, I visited the border in Nogales, Arizona, as well as other locations, to witness a full-scale invasion of the United States of America. What did I learn by witnessing it firsthand? What did I learn from the U.S. Border Patrol? What did I Iearn about Joe Biden and/or his handlers? What did I learn about the future of America?
- Our country is no longer a sovereign nation. It’s a destination country for anyone and everyone who wants to break our laws, invade our borders and tap into our welfare systems.
- Our country is the largest recipient of deadly drugs in the history of the world. I learned that Joe Biden and/or his handlers, and the majority of the U.S. Senate and House have no intention of stopping the invasion. It will continue as it has for over 30 years until it breaks our country into pieces. It will continue until our welfare systems break down. It will continue until we lose our national identity as Americans. It will continue until our culture fractures and fragments into ethnic enclaves and languages.
- Our country is being used as a “human dump” for the third world’s poor, destitute, illiterate and diseased. The migrants have no identification, disease check, Covid check, educational check or religious-terrorist intentions check at the border.
- Our Border Patrol agents have become “Travel Agents” for the world’s poor at the explicit orders of Joe Biden.
- Our country is being used for child trafficking, sex trafficking, child labor and drug-gang trafficking like no other country in the world.
- Our country is being used as a fentanyl, heroin, meth, hash, ecstasy, and other drugs dumping grounds that kill 70,000 to as high as 110,000 of our citizens annually. And our Washington DC representatives have not and will not stop the drugs from crossing our borders. In fact, Joe Biden encourages drug cartels to dump their drugs because he hasn’t and won’t do anything to stop them.
- Our country has been absorbing an average of 150,000 to as high as 251,000 illegal migrants every 30 days for the past 26 months of Biden’s reign of dementia, incompetence and malfeasance.
- Our country’s taxpayers gave those illegal migrants $150,000,000,000.00 (billion) in 2022 to feed, house, educate and medically care for them as tabulated by the Federation For American Immigration Reform. (Source: www.fairus.org
FAIR leads the fight to end illegal immigration, secure US borders, reduce immigration levels, & find solutions to reduce the negative impact of uncontrolled immigration.www.fairus.org
- If this invasion continues, and it will continue, with another 8,000,000 migrants from around the world in the past 26 months, and Joe Biden allows another 8.0 million into the USA in the next 20 months of his term in office—-it will irrevocably change the fabric of our society, culture, language and way of life.
- Our country faces a complete and total breakdown in the rule of law. You can see it across the United States with $94.1 billion in shoplifting in 2022. You can see it with endless massacres by mentally ill individuals. You see it with hundreds of thousands of homeless. You’re seeing it with cop killings. You’re seeing it with enormous destruction of our educational systems.
Interviewing Our Border Patrol Agents
Yes, you receive reports from Bill Melugin with Fox News regularly. He shows unbelievable videos of that those 150,000 people crossing the Rio Grande River monthly. He shows people lined up in the streets of El Paso, Nogales, Brownsville and more. He shows the trash. He shows the children. He shows the thousands of tons of drugs.
This past month, I visited the border for the 7th time in 20 years. It’s beyond sickening that our Washington DC swamp rats have not solved this national nightmare in the past three decades. It makes this journalist wonder, “Who is engineering the breakdown of America?”
Can we absorb another 10, 20, 50 or 100 million refugees? Will it solve their problems in the countries they flee? Why won’t anyone address the fact that those countries produce another 83 million babies annually, net gain? Thus, no end to the line of refugees streaming into America! Why aren’t our leaders thinking about what’s happening to us, the American people?
During my time on the border, I spoke to a half-dozen agents in their trucks away from the headquarters.
“Agent Martinez,” I asked. (not his real name) “What are your feelings as to what’s happening on this border?”
“You want the company line or my take,” he replied.
“Your take,” I said.
“Someone’s in D.C. is bent on changing the demographics of America,” he said. “They’re succeeding. We’re nothing but a bunch of travel agents for every sorry-ass refugee that crosses. We process them and put them on busses. Old man Biden doesn’t know that the hell he’s doing to us. Morale of my fellow Border Patrol agents is shot to hell.”
He continued, “We send them to New York City where it costs $5 million a day to house and feed them in hotels. It’s the damnedest thing to watch firsthand.”
“When does it end?” I asked.
“If the democrats have their way, it won’t end. It’s their new voting bloc. They are importing a permanent voting bloc. I’m Hispanic, but I don’t like what’s happening. It’s just plain crazy. Somebody in Washington wants to destroy this country.”
What did I learn about Joe Biden? Answer: he doesn’t know what he’s doing to America. But, he doesn’t care…or his handlers don’t care. It’s all about power for this moment in history. Joe Biden will be deemed one of the most incompetent presidents in American history, as well as the most corrupt…not to mention that his handlers knew he is/was severely cognitively unfit for the presidency of the United States. His dementia will play out even worse in the coming months, but for now, he and his handlers own the White House.
We, the American people will pay a severe price in the coming decades for this national atrocity and tragedy. This quote says it all:
“Most Western elites continue urging the wealthy West not to stem the migrant tide [that adds 80 million net gain annually to the planet], but to absorb our global brothers and sisters until their horrid ordeal has been endured and shared by all of us—ten billion humans packed onto an ecologically devastated planet.” Dr. Otis Graham, Unguarded Gates
Part 2: Costs of illegals, more interviews with Border Patrol, got a-ways, criminals, drugs, head of the Department of Homeland Security is Cuban-born A. Mayorkas who supports mass illegal migration, why the mainstream media hides all of it.
Frosty Wooldridge is a population-immigration-environmental specialist, a speaker at colleges, civic clubs, high schools and conferences, and a six continent world bicycle traveler, speaker/writer/adventurer.
Web: frostywooldridge.com and Facebook: Frosty Wooldridge.
Join the conversation!
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.