As I watched the Democrats and the MSM over the last few days, especially just before, during and right after the 9/11 ceremonies, I realized that I was having a hard time trying to figure out how to describe what they have been saying and doing. I thought about words like despicable, deranged, un-American, pathological and many other similar words. As I went through a long list of words like these I realized that no single word would adequately describe what I was seeing and hearing. At one point during this thought process, I remembered a famous line out of an old OK Corral movie. It was during a pivotal point in the movie where a cowboy was trying to explain to Wyatt that he did not know how to express his thoughts and feelings at the moment. He said, “I ain’t got the words”. As I thought about that line out of that movie it reconfirmed for me that no single word or group of words would adequately describe how utterly disgusting what the Democrats and MSM have been saying and doing really is.
Here are just a few examples:
- Joe Scarborough, an MSNBC host wrote an op-ed for the Washington Post that was published on Monday night, just ahead of the 9/11 ceremonies! In the article, he said that President Trump, “has done more damage to the dream of America than any foreign adversary ever could”. So, according to Scarborough the Trump Administration, in the 17 plus months, it has been in office, has done more damage to America then the terrorist did on 9/11?
- On 9/12 the Washington Post’s lead editorial title was, “Another Hurricane is About to Batter our Coast. Trump is Complicit”. So now the President, his Administration, and Republicans are responsible for bad weather? After this was published Juan Williams on “The Five” loudly argued that this was true!
- Recently leaked insider information confirmed that Google secretly worked behind the scenes (illegally) to try and get Hillary elected. Video of a management video conference immediately after the election has also been made public. During the video conference management actually talked about how depressing the election results were and what they could do about it.
- Illinois Congressman Luis Gutierrez went on CNN to angrily rant about how badly the Trump Administration mishandled the Puerto Rica hurricane relief efforts. The facts are that the necessary relief was delivered to Puerto Rica in a timely manner but the infrastructure was so bad in Puerto Rica the aid could not be delivered to many parts of the island and the aid workers could not get too many parts of the island. The hurricanes did do a lot of damage to the island’s infrastructure, however, the island’s infrastructure was grossly inadequate before the hurricanes due to the incompetent, and in some cases dishonest politicians in positions of power on the island. One example of the Puerto Rican government’s incompetence is that they could not even provide enough truck drivers to drive the trucks necessary to deliver the aid to places they could get to.
- In a campaign speech, yesterday NY Governor Cuomo also ranted about how badly the Trump Administration mishandled the Puerto Rica relief efforts, without placing any blame on the Democrat party members that “rule” the island. As noted above the relief aid and relief workers arrived at Puerto Rica immediately after the second hurricane died down but could not be distributed on a timely basis. All Cuomo, Gutierrez and other people like them care about is using any current event to benefit themselves politically and financially.
- Congresswoman Maxine Waters continues to constantly rant, “impeach Barnie Fife, 45, Trump”. When asked about Pence becoming President as a result of that she screamed that she would then impeach Pence and everyone else in the Administration. This person obviously does not have any understanding of our Constitution. Waters is a ranking member of the Congressional Banking and Finance committee! Prior to the housing market collapse (which was caused by deliberate actions taken by Bill Clinton), Federal Reserve Bank regulators were reporting to that committee about the possibility of serious potential problems developing in our banking system. At one point during their testimony, Maxine became so upset that she jumped up and screamed at the regulators that, “we will nationalize this thing”. This hearing was being televised and broadcast. As I watched the replay of the hearing it was obvious that the other members of the committee could not resist laughing at Maxine’s irrational reaction to the testimony. It is important to note that at the time Maxine and her husband owned a lot of stock in a minority-owned bank in California and her husband was a member of the bank’s Board of Directors. When the bank was about to collapse Maxine illegally directed Federal bank bailout funds to save it! No action was ever taken against her for this criminal action. ON A SCARY NOTE: IF THE DEMOCRATS RETAKE MAJORITY RULE OF THE HOUSE ON NOVEMBER 6, MAXINE WILL BECOME THE CHAIRPERSON OF THE CONGRESSIONAL BANKING AND FINANCE COMMITTEE!!!!!
- More undeniable evidence was recently made public that proves that ranking members of the FBI, DOJ CIA, NSA, and other Federal agencies Illegally worked to prevent Trump from being elected, and then to try and destroy his Administration. This new evidence includes more text and other government documents that confirm what had already been made public about various ranking officials in these Federal agencies deliberately and openly committing Federal crimes. These crimes included leaking false information to the MSM and using false information to obtain FISA (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act) secret court warrants to spy on Trump and members of his campaign, and then his Administration.
- John Kerry has written a book about how badly Trump has handled all our foreign relations. He was on Dana Perino’s 2:00 show on Fox on Wednesday talking about all his efforts to try and prevent Trump from “damaging all our foreign relations”. These efforts include continuing to ILLEGALLY interact with various foreign governments after he left the position of “Secretary of State”. He even continued to talk to members of Iran’s ruling party advising them how to overcome any problems that resulted from the Trump Administration’s new sanctions against Iran. As a reminder, Kerry was Obama’s “Secretary of State” when the sanctions against Iran were lifted and planeloads of money were delivered to Iran in the middle of the night. Money Iran used to expand its nuclear program and fund terrorist acts around the world that have taken American lives.
- A Republican Congressional candidate in California was attacked by a man with a knife that was screaming obscenities about President Trump. The Republican candidate literally had to fight for his life. There has been a total “blackout “of this incident by the MSM.
- Maine Senator Susan Collins and her staff are receiving vulgar and threatening calls about her plans to vote for judge Kavanaugh to be the next Supreme Court Justice. 3500 coat hangers were mailed to her office and she got a video recording from a hard left group warning her that they had raised over one million dollars to use to guarantee that she would not be re-elected if she voted for Kavanaugh.
- The Democrats and the MSM are all insisting that “according to all the polls” the Democrats are going to win back the House and Senate on November 6 in an overwhelming “blue wave”. This is obviously an organized effort to convince Trump supporters that it would be a waste of their time to show up and vote on November 6. Based on the size and level of enthusiasm at President Trump’s campaign rallies compared to the Democrat’s campaign rallies, including Obama’s, I do not believe this claim to be true.
These examples are only a small sample of the ridiculous and disgusting things that the Democrats and MSM have said and done just in the last few days, and it seems to be getting worse every day that we move closer to the mid-term elections on November 6!
Those of us who want America to be “great again” must not be silent. We must continue to stand up and support President Trump’s tireless efforts to “make America great again”, especially at the ballot box!
The opinions expressed in this commentary are solely those of the author and are not not necessarily either shared or endorsed by iPatriot.com.