The panic in Florida created by media hyping the dangers of a hurricane was shameful. People on the islands and coastline always have a reason to move inland.
Those who live in trailer parks have reason to fear the wind. But for those who live inland in concrete homes to evacuate the state was just sheer idiocy shamefully created by the media.
Another proof of how easily leftists can herd the sheeple.
Trending: Your Vote Is Not About Your Vanity
It is sad, infuriating, and frustrating how easily most people are duped by the Left. This typical act of Mother Nature brought out the best and the worst in people and it is liberals who come up short on compassion. While conservatives were making rescues and contributing to charities, liberals were praying for death and devastation to punish those whom they see as the enemies of their state – the state of socialist totalitarianism. As those who work for a living gave aid to those who vote for a living, liberal shysters like Bill Maher praised socialism as if stealing wealth from people is somehow charitable. Follywood actors and liberal college professors prayed to their gods and blamed Republicans for the weather, and the Chicken Little Brigade of Algore wasted no time to promote their global warming fraud once again.
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
The fear-mongering by the media that Florida would be scoured from the face of the Earth by a hurricane is just pathetic, leftist negativism. It doesn’t matter how many people are living there. The state has building codes exist because it is prone to hurricanes. The most dangerous parts of hurricanes are the flooding from storm surge and massive rainfall. The next most dangerous are the tornadoes that can spawn. The straight line winds can be weathered by most buildings with the biggest problem is downed power lines and blown transformers following a massive windstorm. It was pathetic to see emergency services say they would not go out once the winds topped tropical storm speeds of 45mph. There are cities that regularly have over forty mile an hour winds and we don’t stop services because of a blustery day. Watching the millions of frightened people fleeing the state and emergency services shutting down was just a pitiable sight in view of the media people who were driving about in the storm to report on the event. And then to hear liberals say the nasty things they did about those who are suffering from a major storm was disgusting. Hearing those like Bill Maher saying stupid things like ‘those who are paying taxes and providing charities are encouraging socialism’ is just the basest depths of liberal ignorance. Socialism is government stealing wealth from the people through taxation, not the people giving taxes and charity to support each other. Can you name any socialist country that can aid their people through any disaster? It is not socialism, but capitalism that provides for the people. No other country is going to come to America’s aid. We go to theirs. Liberalism’s ideology of making people dependent on government by giving government total power is not only dysfunctional, it’s self-defeating. Living life with your glass half empty always leaves you wanting.
God is known by many names and so is Satan who is also called god. If you’re not sure to who you are praying it’s easy based on your prayers. Here’s a clue; if you are praying for harm to come to others then you are praying to Satan. Praying for revenge is not the same as praying for justice, but those who lack a moral compass do not recognize the difference. Whether you’re a leftist that wants hurricanes to devastate states that voted for Trump, or an Islamist jihadi murdering innocent people, the god to whom you are praying is not the God in Heaven, Father of Christ. Another clue is that whenever you are presented with the truth, if you continue to believe and express lies then you are not following the Light of Truth, but embracing the darkness of deception. Rush Limbaugh scorned the media hype and was lied about repeatedly, vociferously, and slandered in the face of the truth of his words.
“He told people there was no danger.”
“He denied there was a hurricane.”
“He told people not to drink water.”
Liberals actually held round table discussions based on their own lies. What kind of idiot do you have to be to believe anyone would talk like this? The answer is; a liberal idiot.
It must also be remembered that Mr. Global Warming: An Inconvenient Truth, Al Gore, predicted twelve years ago that after Katrina the U.S. would be hit by major hurricanes constantly that would only get bigger. Superstorm Sandy was heralded by them as the storm of the century, which it was, but then they went on to say these last two hurricanes are proof that we are suffering ‘the storm of the century’ every other year. It’s just lunacy. As Hurricane Irma, “the most powerful storm in history” they predicted would hit Georgia at Category 3 fizzled out on the way up the Florida peninsula to a Cat 1 by the time it reached Tampa, that the U.S. has not been hit by a major hurricane, and by only a couple of small ones in the last twelve years, proves the fallacy of liberalism. Those who pretend they can predict the future climate, or even tomorrow’s weather, are just charlatans practicing their own scam of clairvoyance, and these doomsayers should be treated with the contempt they deserve.
A Floridian who has been through hurricanes posted the following:
Dear Non-Floridians, here are rules when discussing the hurricane with Floridians:
- Calling people who don’t evacuate “idiots” or saying “they deserve what happens to them” is a judgement statement that, without facts, you are not qualified to make. We live in a state that is not the ‘Spring Breakers’ idea you have in your mind. We have more 55 plus communities than you can imagine. Elderly who can’t drive because of age, or leave because of finances. A lot of our elderly, don’t have “blood family” so they are relying on their “God made” family. We aren’t leaving our grandmas and grandpas behind alone to face Irma. They need younger people right now to make sure they have what they need to survive this storm and the devastation. Most of them have pets that are as old as they are. Just like your kids would be your priority, their furry companions are theirs, and with many hotels refusing to allow pets people are staying home, because they refuse to leave their four legged family behind.
- Just go get a plane ticket! (You can’t just fly out.) Don’t make statements or give advice on how we should evacuate. You don’t have the slightest knowledge of what we are up against. There are challenges to leaving. Flights out are being changed, cancelled, delayed. Tickets are $2-3,000 higher than they normally are. To fly out of Florida today, if you got a flight, one-way, could cost about 3,000.00 – thankfully the airlines have changed this but a little too little and a little too late. There are not enough outbound flights to get everyone out.
- Don’t say “Get in your car and drive fast out”
A) Gas stations are getting fuel still, but that fuel is gone before the lines are empty.
B) There is no driving fast. Cars are moving 5-7 mph on highways trying to get to safety. The lines are long and imagine, with a gas shortage, being stuck on highways in jams for 12-15 hours. Many cars are on the side of the highways, having run out of gas.
- Florida has one way out, and that is through the top (Northern) part of the state. There are basically 2 major roads out. Those roads are jammed, backed up, and not expected to change.
- To post “Florida is about to be wiped off the map” because you are watching the news reports and panicking from 3,000 miles away- is not the most uplifting thing for us to see. Plus, don’t speak your devastation to us. Be positive!
- “If I lived in Florida, I would have evacuated a week ago.” Well I’m not so sure that you would have. It’s not that simple if you have a heart…not only that, you don’t know until the final days which path the storm is going to take. Homes have to be boarded up. Things have to be done to ensure that if you do leave, you have somewhere to return. Then after our homes are secured, we again…have elderly who need their homes secured. So I’d say if you were here, you wouldn’t leave so fast.
- “Go to a safer part of the state.” Yes, we thought of that. No one knows exactly what part that is. If Irma takes a turn it could hit the west coast- if we are all fleeing to the west coast because it says the east coast is the most dangerous, then that could be costly. We know what we need to do and we are monitoring the situation.
Update: right now almost the whole state is under Hurricane warnings..
Feel Free to check on us, text us, call us. But, don’t text your fears of our demise. Don’t call us crying because you are scared for us. We have a storm to conquer. As warriors we need to be healthy, mentally and physically. Some of us also have very large horse farms that we can’t just leave. When your son or daughter or friend gets ready to go play in a competitive sport … before the game, do you call them and say, “you are going to lose,” “don’t show up for the game,” or “the odds are against you?” I would hope not. While we are preparing to overcome this storm, please send us encouragement! We welcome it! If you are going to do anything less than that, turn your TV or radio off and keep your lips zipped. Rules will be strictly enforced. I don’t know how yet but don’t break them. Now, I have to go see what I can do to help my community get ready for Irma’s arrival.
Subscribe to iPatriot.com to see more of my articles. Stay informed!
Follow my blog @ liberalsbackwardthink.com
Like my Facebook page @ The Left is Never Right
The opinions expressed in this commentary are solely those of the author and are not not necessarily either shared or endorsed by iPatriot.com.