Everywhere I go in Georgia I see commercial and residential development happening at a surprising rate. New commercial businesses, new warehousing and distribution centers and new manufacturing facilities are being built all over the state. Two different commercial developers are clearing land on the west side of Atlanta for two very large speculative warehouse and industrial complexes in an area that had been thousands of acres of timberland for many decades. There are new residential developments and new private residences being built all around the state and I see a lot of older homes being remodeled or expanded.
I have also noticed a lot of new motorhomes and travel trailers on the highways and parked at homes around the state. This coincides with a family I saw interviewed by a “Fox and Friends” “man on the street” reporter at a local cafe in Ohio during the breakfast rush hour recently. The family was the third generation to own and operate an RV park. They also own and operate an RV dealership. They said that their businesses were doing exceptionally well. The RV park is usually at full capacity and that they sold six new RVs the previous week.
As of July 31, 2018, 3.75 million new jobs had been created since President Trump was sworn in. Minority job growth has been especially strong. The labor participation rate in America is higher than it has been since the 1960’s! In fact, new job growth has been so good that businesses cannot find enough qualified people to fill all the new jobs. President Trump is already taking specific steps to help solve this shortage of qualified potential new employees:
- He is encouraging voc-tech schools to be more aggressive in their recruitment efforts and student financial aid programs.
- He convened a jobs training program conference in the White House with a wide variety of people in attendance that had the ability and resources to proactively help expand job training programs all over America.
- He convened a work release program conference in the White House with a wide variety of people in attendance that had the ability and resources to proactively expand the resources that people who had been in jail needed to be able to get and hold jobs. These efforts were also to be coupled with the development of new sentencing guidelines that would remove some of the obstacles that people convicted of crimes must overcome when they are released in order to get a job.
Trending: Fox News Host Silenced?
A great secondary benefit of all this growth in America is that now many people who are currently employed are quitting their jobs so they can get a new job with better pay and benefits!
The Left absolutely hates all the good things happening in America! The MSM and the Trump Haters are constantly going to great lengths to try and focus Americans on anything but good news! Here are some recent examples:
- Andrew Cuomo, the governor of New York actually said in a recent speech that, “We are not going to make America great again, America was never that great”.
- John Brennan and the MSM are furiously calling out the Trump Administration’s decision to remove Brennan’s U.S. Government security clearance and plans to review other former Federal Government employees’ security clearance status. There is absolutely no reason why people like Brennan who now work in the private sector, many work in the MSM, should continue to have access to U.S. secret data! Especially, people like Brennan and Comey who have a proven history of leaking information to the media in deliberate efforts to hurt the Trump campaign and now his presidency.
- On his show earlier this week CNN anchor Chris Cuomo defended Antifa. He said, “Antifa should not be equated with white supremacist”. He went on to say, “in a clash between hate and those who oppose it, those who oppose it are on the side of right, even if they resort to petty violence”! In reality Antifa is the violent national organization that shows up in huge numbers at various public events in America wearing helmets, black clothes and mask to violently break up the event or prevent conservative speakers from speaking.
Those of us who want America to be “great again” must not be silent. We must continue to stand up and support President Trump’s tireless efforts to “make America great again”, especially at the ballot box!
The opinions expressed in this commentary are solely those of the author and are not not necessarily either shared or endorsed by iPatriot.com.