Prices for the makings of Thanksgiving dinner have gone up so much, many Americans are opting for a regular meal instead of the big meal with all the fixings.
Putting a turkey and the rest of the meal on the table will be more expensive this Thanksgiving.
According to Breitbart News, prices are soaring:
- The index that includes pies is up 18.6 percent.
- Ice cream is up 13.3 percent.
- Canned fruits, which include cranberry sauces, are up 18.7 percent.
- Fresh potatoes are up 15.6 percent.
- The index for rolls, biscuits, and muffins is up 13.6 percent.
- Butter prices are up 26.7 percent.
- Salad dressing is up 19.7 percent.
- Gravy and sauce prices are up 14.6 percent.
- Overall food at home prices are up 12.4 percent.
Breitbart News added:
At least you’ll get some relief when it comes to washing it all down. The price of wine is up just 3.2 percent.
Want to work off those extra-holiday pounds? The cost of the personal care services that includes personal trainers is up 5.7 percent. Practically a bargain in our age of Bidenflation.
Biden is truly destroying this country.Commentary