Oh My, what am I going to do? I feel awful! And why didn’t any of my friends tell me? I had to learn from the leader of the free world?
During his press conference yesterday, President Biden said:
“What are the next things that are going to be attacked?” Because this MAGA crowd is really the most extreme political organization that’s existed in American history—-in recent American history.”
I fit into the Make America Great crowd (MAGA) because I love this land of opportunity, which allowed my grandparents to immigrate into the country, find a job, and raise a family. But as of Biden’s words, I learned that I was an extremist.
Even more surprising were the people who weren’t as extremist as the MAGA crowd
- Racists like George Wallace and Bull Conner weren’t extremists.
- Senator Robert Byrd (D-W.Va.), a KKK grand wizard who tried to filibuster the 1964 civil rights bill, must have been a moderate because you gave a eulogy at his funeral.
- You accepted the endorsement of Al Sharpton. He wasn’t an extremist–just a nice.
- When Mad Maxine Waters falsely claimed the CBP agents were whipping the Illegal immigrants, it was “worse than what we witnessed in slavery.” Biden said nothing. Was it because Maxine isn’t an extremist?
- AOC called for Sen. Chuck Schumer and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to be booted from their leadership positions she was a moderate.
- When ANTIFA tried to burn down Portland’s federal courthouse, Biden didn’t say anything, probably because he believed ANTIFA wasn’t extremist. He could have gotten the idea from fellow Democrat Jerold Nadler said Antifa violence In Portland was a myth.
These are just a few of the people I learned about who aren’t extremists. If President Biden hadn’t said the MAGA crowd was extremist, I would never have known that I am a terrible person. I bet that seeing my love of the country, some people even thought I had dementia.
Thank you, Mr. President! Based on your description, I will start to hate America.Tags: Commentary Extremism Joe Biden