Attorney General Sessions is Bringing Back The “Department of Justice”!
Last year I wrote and published several detailed articles about the open corruption, racism and treason happening in Obama’s “Department of Injustice”. Here is a link to one of them: http://www.onlymakessense.com/the-stench-coming-out-of-the-department-of-injustice-is-unbearable/
The good news is that AG Sessions and his staff are steadily working to turn the Department back into America’s DOJ for the first time in 24 years (yes, since Bill Clinton was President)!
Trending: Obama’s Race War Against White America
AG Sessions appeared to be slow doing what needed to be done but recently I am seeing indications that he is becoming the “energizer bunny” of AG’s.
- He just announced a serious investigation into leakers who break the law, regardless of who they are, including members of Congress and the press! At that press conference he also announced that four people have already been charged.
- He announced that Sanctuary Cities would not receive certain future Federal funds if they remained Sanctuary Cities. The threat by people like Rahm Emanual to sue the DOJ regarding this new policy did not deter AG Session’s assertion that he would enforce the decision to withhold these funds.
- The DOJ just released hundreds of pages of DOJ and FBI documents related to the Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch tarmac meeting. The DOJ and FBI under Obama denied the existence of any documents about this meeting. One of the many things revealed in the documents is that Lynch used a secret e-mail alias when she was communicating with various Department and Agency people about her meeting with Clinton.
- The DOJ just opened an investigation into a reverse discrimination claim filed against a number of “Ivy league” colleges by Asian students who were highly qualified but denied admission to these colleges. The complaint was filed in 2015 but the Obama “Department of Injustice” ignored it.
- AG Sessions announced that the DOJ is investigating the illegal $6 billion slush fund the Obama “Department of Injustice” created to fund extreme Left Wing groups and their Un-American activities. This money should have gone into Government bank accounts (back to the American taxpayers)!
- On one of the Sunday news shows Assistant AG Rosenstein said that all the “reporting” about the expansion of the special prosecutor investigation into the alleged Russia involvement in our 2016 elections was not true (fake news). He also said that any proposed expansion of the investigation into other areas would require specific approval from his office in advance.
Let’s have a little faith that this is the beginning of the “proverbial snowball rolling down a mountain”. Hello to the Clintons, their staff and practically everyone in the Obama Administration. Have you “lawyered up” yet?
The opinions expressed in this commentary are solely those of the author and are not not necessarily either shared or endorsed by iPatriot.com.