During recent weeks I noticed that President Trump seemed to be “more comfortable” in the Presidential spotlight and to be accomplishing much more of his agenda at an increasing rate. All this is good for America and the world and is getting done in spite of the Washington Cesspool’s obsession with destroying his Presidency.
President Trump was very visible and open to questions from the press when he met with foreign leaders at the White House, chaired a meeting at the U.N. and was part of other meetings at the U.N. He has also been very visible as he held campaign rallies around the country. His campaign rallies are always held in large venues with people standing in line for hours to get in while the Obama’s and Biden’s return to the campaign trail and speeches are in much smaller venues.
Some of President Trump’s recent accomplishments were:
- He announced at a press conference at the White House with the Prime Minister of Poland that Poland had asked the U.S. to establish a permanent military base in Poland and agreed to pay the U.S. two billion dollars to do it.
- He announced that the U.S. and Mexico had reached a new trade agreement that was much more fair to the U.S. than NAFTA was.
- He announced at a press conference with the South Korean President that the U.S. and South Korea had agreed on a new FREE TRADE agreement between the U.S. and South Korea.
- He announced at a press conference with the South Korean president that Kim Jong-un, the Supreme Leader of North Korea had sent him two nice written communications and asked for another meeting with President Trump. The South Korean President also acknowledged that he had a very successful meeting with Kim Jong-un.
- On Wednesday evening, September 26 President Trump held a very open and wide-ranging “solo” press conference where no subject was off limits and it was very obvious that he was in control of that press conference, not the media. President Trump even called on CNN’s Chief White House correspondent Jim Acosta and quickly made his efforts to get in the President’s face look feeble at best. Including President Trump’s very brief opening statement the press conference lasted 81 minutes and he answered questions about everything from his continued support for Judge Kavanaugh to our current relations with China and North Korea. It was clear to me that the press conference was not scripted in any way and regardless of what he was asked President Trump was completely knowledgeable on the subject. I do not recall ever actually enjoying watching a press conference as much as I did that one!
Trending: What Has Happened to FOX News?
While all this was happening all the Democrats and RINO Republicans could accomplish, with the eager assistance of the MSM, was to destroy at least two families’ lives in their desperate and disgusting attempt to prevent President Trump from appointing a Supreme Court Justice!
Those of us who want America to be “great again” must not be silent. We must continue to stand up and support President Trump’s tireless efforts to “make America great again”, especially at the ballot box! When you consider the open dishonesty that is happening in politics in America now, I am firmly convinced that the November 6 mid-term elections are now tied with the November 2016 Presidential election as the most important election in my lifetime. Vote and vote Republican!
Georgia’s early voting begins on October 15! Check your states calendar and vote!
The opinions expressed in this commentary are solely those of the author and are not not necessarily either shared or endorsed by iPatriot.com.