Unite for Freedom
Politicians Are Stealing Our Social Security Benefits
Please read the following:
An unknown US Citizen from Montana is credited with the following response to Alan Simpson who is a Senator from Wyoming that was a Co-Chair of Obama's deficit commission. Senator Simpson called current senior citizens the “greediest generation” and compared Social Security to a “Milk cow with 310 million teats” (August, 2010).
It is time politicians stop referring to Social Security as an “entitlement program.”
WE, the working citizens of the United States, have paid for Social Security. It was a very solvent program until Congress pilfered BILLIONS of dollars away to pay for their scandalous entitlement programs. Those programs are benefiting people who never paid one cent into them.
Also, please reference on iPatriot:
Here is a response from an “unknown person” in Montana to Senator Simpson:
"Hey Alan, let's get a few things straight.
1. As a career politician, you have been on the public dole for FIFTY YEARS.
2. I have been paying Social Security taxes for 48 YEARS since I was 15 years old. I am now 63. (Note I said "paying." Social Security is NOT an entitlement as you would have us think. We PAID for that right, unlike you Congressional 'employees.’)
3 My Social Security payments, and those of millions of other Americans, were safely tucked away in an interest bearing account for decades until you political pukes decided to raid the account and give OUR money to a bunch of zero ambition losers in return for votes, thus bankrupting the system and turning Social Security into a Ponzi scheme that would have made Bernie Madoff proud.
4. Recently, just like Lucy & Charlie Brown, you and your ilk pulled the proverbial football away from millions of American seniors nearing retirement and moved the goalposts for full retirement from age 65 to age 67. NOW, you and your shill commission are proposing to move the goal posts YET AGAIN.
5. I and millions of other Americans have been paying into Medicare from Day One, and now you morons propose to change the rules of the game. Why? Because you idiots mismanaged other parts of the economy to such an extent that you need to steal money from Medicare to pay the bills.
6. I, and millions of other Americans, have been paying income taxes our entire lives, and now you propose to increase our taxes yet again. Why? Because you incompetent bastards spent our money so profligately that you just kept on spending even after you ran out of money. Now, you come to the American taxpayers and say you need more to pay off YOUR debt.
To add insult to injury, you label us "greedy" for calling "bull-hockey" on your incompetence. Well, Captain Bull-Hockey, I have a few questions for YOU.
1. How much money have you earned from the American taxpayers during your pathetic 50-year political career?
2. At what age did you retire from your pathetic political career, and how much are you receiving in annual retirement benefits from the American taxpayers?
3. How much do you pay for YOUR government provided health insurance?
4. Which cuts in YOUR retirement and healthcare benefits are you proposing in your disgusting deficit reduction proposal, or, as usual, have you exempted yourself and your political cronies?
In Summary Sir
It is you, Captain Bull-Hockey, and your political co-conspirators called Congress who are the "greedy" ones. It is you and your fellow nut cases who have bankrupted America and stolen the American dream from millions of loyal patriotic taxpayers.
And for what? Votes. That's right, sir. You and yours have bankrupted America for the sole purpose of advancing your pathetic political careers.
You know it, we know it, and you know that we know it.
And you can take that to the bank, you miserable ASS.”
If you agree with this fellow citizen, please let other people know about this information!
Comments Are Welcomed