Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

By Michael Bresciani,

Since 2008 our website has offered a compendium of prophetic events that will affect our future and change the shape of our world. This year the waves of change are tumultuous and the near future promises to get even more distressing.

How much time is left – can we say?

There is only a very short distance between Israel’s October 7 and the entire world’s track into Revelation 20:4.

The attack on Israel and the Subsequent Protests for Palestine are  Precursors for the Most Horrific Prophecy in the Entire Bible

Sometimes the study of Biblical prophecy is referred to as eschatology. Derived from the Greek eschatos which means “last” and the science or knowledge of the last four stages between this life and the next. In general it is thought to cover death, judgment, heaven, and hell.

Some define it as a Christian hope and others as a science – it is neither.

It is part of “revelation” not the book, but the act of God breathing his will and counsel to men for the purpose of informing all men.

It is prophecy.

It is not to be confused with soothsaying, necromancy, stargazing, prognosticating, fortune telling, tea readings, or any form of glorified guesswork.

Biblical prophecy is pre-written history. Using any other definition will result in a dangerous and perhaps a deadly outcome for those who do not take it seriously.

The politics and the best philosophies of men will one day be remembered no more, but the prophecies, will be remembered and revered, by all men for all eternity.

Because this is true, God doesn’t withhold anything. He reveals the good, the bad and the ugly, so we will be prepared.

But Nobody Can See the Future

Don’t count on it.

As a young believer I saw the future in dreams and visions hundreds of times. In  fact, it happened so often that I began to worry about it. None of my Christian friends saw the future, and if they did, it was very rare and quite infrequent.

I became so concerned that I implored the Lord to give me an answer for why I saw future events so often. His answer was twofold. First, it was to show me that he can see the future just as clearly as anything in the past or present.  Secondly, the answer took more time to reach my understanding.

I came to understand, that my prophetic visions were to be supplementary and never substitutional. Biblical prophecy is what God wants all men to know and by seeing how easy it is to see future things, I learned to completely trust in biblical prophecy.

Most of the revelations given to me were personal and only a few had to do with the future of the entire world. But seeing the future became like child’s play to me and involving myself in biblical prophecy was to become a life’s calling.

It was well over fifty years ago that I saw my first picture of the future. At my present age, these will be the last few times I can share these revelations with anyone.

One such revelation was given this past year. God showed me that our elections will come out fine in 2024. We will all be happy with the outcome, or almost all.

He did not reveal which candidate won, but he assured me it will not be someone that is bad for our nation.

There are many divisions or types of prophecy, but the two major divisions are Messianic and Pre-millennial – where are we right now?

Besides personal prophecies to kings and rulers, the prophets of old covered a wide range of prophetic utterance. Much of it had to do with Israel and the course of events leading up to their exile and their restoration. Those prophecies were called pre, mid and post exilic.

Intertwined with the prophecies about their national destiny were two other veins of prophecy. They were called Messianic and pre-millennial. Millennial prophecies have to do with everyone, the entire planet.

Because Messianic prophecies are all now completely fulfilled, we can see why we must take the next set of warnings very seriously. None of the Messianic prophecies failed – all of them were fulfilled to the letter.

We now see a great number of the pre-millennial prophecies falling into place, and only a few remain to be fulfilled.

So what are they?

First, it must be noted that while some biblical prophecies are what we might call one-offs. Other prophecies are recurrent themes. They appear in scripture so many times that it is impossible to miss or ignore them.

Behind us is the recurrent theme of Israel returning to her homeland. That was accomplished in 1948. Following that, the city of Jerusalem was brought back into the picture in the Six Day War of June 1967 and the Yom Kippur War of October 1973.

After Israel’s return there are several events that most people do not understand or believe. They include the removal of true believers, by God. A rebuilt Jewish Temple and the rise of the world’s last full-blown dictator.

It does well to realize that prophecy predicts much more than events. True prophecy tells of political shifts, alliances, cultural leanings, and persecutions. It might be easier to say, that some prophecy is about world attitudes and social changes.

Here is one such verse.

“On that day I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples. All who lift it will surely hurt themselves. And all the nations of the earth will gather against it.”  (Zech 12:3)

Here are 100 more like passages, if you have the time.

We can skip the usual what, when and where and concentrate on just the – why. The reason why the world hates Israel, is harder to take. It is an embarrassing indictment against the entire world. It is Satanically inspired hatred.

It should be well noted that the current cry to “free Palestine” is not born out of brotherly love and the world’s concern for that country. It is in fact, born out of hatred for Israel. Satan hates God’s people, and he passes it down to a misguided world and stirs them to act upon that hatred.

All that much hatred lacks is a leader, or someone to direct it, this is where the last world leader steps in and for a time he is quite successful.

He will demand total allegiance which will be enforced through his economic system. You will either comply or pay the ultimate price.

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. (Rev 20:4)

We can never name a date, but we must tighten up the Sabbath Millennial Theory

One of the most commonly accepted theories in Christianity is the Sabbath Millennial Theory.

Simply stated it is the idea that since there were 2000 years between Adam and Abraham, 2000 years between Abraham and Jesus Christ, that the great parenthetical age , or the ‘Church Age’ would also take 2000 years.

Since, 1000 years is one day to the Lord (2 Pet 3:8) then the six days have passed and the promised 1000 years of the Millennial Kingdom, should have started on the year 2000. That period would be the Sabbath rest for the whole world.

Many believers were disappointed when these calculations seemed to fail.

It has always been a source of amazement to me that the Christians missed one simple point, a glaring but honest mistake.

The time of Christ’s life from his birth to his death and resurrection was not part of the Church Age. It cannot be counted as part of the sixth day in the Millennial Theory.

Cutting to the heart of the matter the end of the sixth day cannot be until the year 2028 allowing for the Birth of Christ taking place in 4BC.

Jesus said no man will know the day or the hour of his return, so we cannot use this as a timetable.

Looking at our world today and events that are unfolding, it seems the Antichrist should appear sometime between now and 2028 – otherwise it would seem that he was late.

What to do between now and then

If you are still an un-repentant sinner do this:

“And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent” (Acts 17:30)

If you are a believer, do this:

“If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.” (2Chr 7:14)

If you are still somewhere in between, get up and answer the door:

“Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.” (Rev 3:20)

Michael Bresciani

Related

Best of Archives Series – It Wasn’t God’s Voice I Heard – It Was Yours

Best of Archive Series – The Next Hitler Arrives with Great Speed and Fury – He Will Not Be Late

Prophecy 2023 – America is Drifting Too Far from the Shore

Photo: Steemit

To read more articles by Michael Bresciani click here.

Michael Bresciani is the editor of new.americanprophet.org and americanprophet.org archive since 2005. The website features the articles and reports of Bresciani along with some of America’s best writers and journalists. Millions have read his timely reports and articles in online journals and print publications across the nation and the globe. Visit us at GAB, Spreely, USA.Life, Twitter and Facebook.

Tags:

Guest Column