Well over a year ago, I wrote a piece comparing Hillary Clinton to a Satanic High Priestess, a piece for which I was mocked and verbally scourged, prompting me to pen a new tagline for my writings. “Satire for Atheists.”
It has since come to my attention that I wasn’t the first to draw this parallel, although my piece laid out a Biblical case and not a tin-foil hat “LOOK PAW IT’S THE ILLUMINATI!” type assertion.
Within the piece, I lay out the similarities between the Liberal Progressive agenda and the Satanic Temple.
The tenets of the Satanic Temple are as follows:
1. One should strive to act with compassion and empathy towards all creatures in accordance with reason.
2. The struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and institutions.
3. One’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone.
4.The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forgo your own.
5. Beliefs should conform to our best scientific understanding of the world. We should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit our beliefs.
6. People are fallible. If we make a mistake, we should do our best to rectify it and resolve any harm that may have been caused.
7. Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word.
I reminded Americans that there was a goat headed statue erected at the newly constructed Satanic Temple in Detroit conveniently coinciding with Detroit’s economic collapse after nearly 70 years of Democrat rule.
The servants of beelzebub are real, they walk among us and they are getting more brazen by the day.
Recently they challenged a Missouri abortion ruling:
The Satanic Temple announced on Friday it will argue two religious freedom lawsuits later this month against Missouri’s abortion restrictions in the State Court of Appeals and a Federal Circuit Court of Appeals.
The lawsuits argue that Missouri’s abortion “consent” law, which requires women requesting an abortion first receive “‘informed consent’ materials, ultrasound, and 72-hour waiting period,” violates the religious rights of Satanic Temple members, according to the temple.
One of the central tenets of the Satanic Temple reads: “One’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone.” Doe and the Temple argue that Missouri’s waiting period restriction violates her free exercise of this religious belief.
Should we find it strange that the Satanist’s complaint boils down to my “my body, my choice?”
Does that sound familiar to anyone?
Recently, I ran a poll on my Twitter feed, asking a simple question.
Which is better?
A Satanist who claims to uphold the Constitution or a Christian that questions the Constitution’s effectiveness in a modern world?
Here are the results.
Which is better?
1. Satanist who claims to uphold the Constitution.
2. Christian who questions it's modern-day effectiveness.
— Chris Mills (@ChrisMillsShow) September 1, 2017
Are you shocked that it’s that close?
Bear in mind that my followers are Christians, Conservatives and Constitutionalists. Can you imagine if I had polled Hillary voters?
Liberal Progressives agree with Satanist’s almost line by line; they stand for abortion; they stand for gay marriage; they stand for normalization of sexual perversion; they stand for anti-Christian bigotry; they stand for tolerance of religious universalism and they stand together against Donald Trump .
How any Progressive can rest their head at night, with the mistaken belief that their ideology is sanctioned by God Almighty is beyond me.
Satan can transform himself as an angel of light, apparently he has done so in the halls of DNC Headquarters.