Speakers at the Democratic National Convention are enjoying an opportunity to fantasize while scrupulously avoiding any of the discomforts that would accompany their acknowledgment of life in the real world.
Hillary Clinton is being touted as a “change maker”.
But what “change” has she made in the real world?
- Destabilization of the Middle East and North Africa (Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Libya, etc.) is “change”, but it’s “change” for the worse. The non-Treaty “executive agreement” that gives Iran $150 billion for funding terrorism and nuclear weapons is change, but it’s “change” for the worse.
- The non-Treaty “executive agreement” that gives Iran $150 billion for funding terrorism and nuclear weapons is change, but it’s “change” for the worse.Laying the foundation for the rise of ISIS is “change”, but it’s “change” for the worse.
- Laying the foundation for the rise of ISIS is “change”, but it’s “change” for the worse.Committing espionage by knowingly and purposefully storing the highest level of classified national security information on her nonsecure email server on multiple occasions and then not being prosecuted for it is “change”, but it’s “change” for the worse.
- Committing espionage by knowingly and purposefully storing the highest level of classified national security information on her nonsecure email server on multiple occasions and then not being prosecuted for it is “change”, but it’s “change” for the worse.
- Using the office of Secretary of State to operate a massive “pay to play” scheme for personal enrichment is “change”, but it’s “change” for the worse.
- Ignoring over 600 requests for increasing inadequate security at the Benghazi, Libya consular compound is “change”, but it’s “change” for the worse.
- Doing nothing to prevent Americans being killed in Benghazi over a 13-hour period of a terrorist attack in an inadequately defended consular compound is “change”, but it’s “change” for the worse.
- Serially lying to the American people about Benghazi, her illegal servers, and “pay to play” schemes are “change”, but they’re “change” for the worse.
What experience does Hillary Clinton possess that would give her any idea how to reverse the long economic downturn, hemorrhaging of jobs that “free trade” has created, and steady erosion of the middle class?
Other than continuing the obscene creation of massive debt for future generations, what “change” can Hillary Clinton propose?
When Clinton’s VP nominee spoke, he spent much of his time trying to tear down Donald Trump. Gov. Kaine, time after time, belittled Trump’s appeals to voters to “believe me”.
The real reason Kaine is upset with Trump’s use of the phrase “believe me” is that he knows just how laughable that expression would sound coming out of the mouth of a serial liar like Hillary Clinton!
In the alternate reality of the Democratic National Convention, Hillary Clinton has had a positive impact on life in the USA, the world is at peace, things have never been better in the USA, and, except for Donald Trump and the threat from air conditioners and refrigerators causing global warming, life would be just wonderful.
The only problem with this combination of fiction and science-fiction is that it has less basis in reality than the recently released Star Trek movie.
The biggest problem facing Democrats as November approaches and voters firm up their decision (if they haven’t already), is that voters will be living in the real world of economic uncertainty, job scarcity, continuing illegal immigration, continuing ISIS-inspired terrorism, racist rhetoric that provokes anti-police violence, resettling of Islamic terrorists throughout the nation, increasing financial instability, declining real income, and mounting national debt.
Campaign slogans, lies, name-calling, and negative attacks on Donald Trump and Republicans will not change the things that matter to voters.
Hillary Clinton promises more of the same as Obama’s third term.
Donald Trump promises to attack these problems with vigor and reverse the steady decline experienced in the US over the past decade.
There is a real likelihood that over the next few months it will become evident that Hillary Clinton’s self-inflicted wounds (her incompetence, lack of any real achievements, serial lying, and corruption) and her penchant for nagging, hiding from serious questions from the press, and general unlikeability will expose her ceiling of support she may already have achieved with no place to go from here but down.
Don’t be surprised to see “the usual suspects” polls creating a post-convention “bounce” for Hillary. They likely already have those poll results prepared.
There was a time in the past before “millennials” were born when the dishonest news media could get away with their blatant bias and have a major impact on elections.
That time has passed. Today people are wise to the dishonest press and, except for highly partisan Democrats, few really believe the press has credibility.
The opportunities for the Trump-Pence ticket are enormous and can be realized by running a serious campaign focusing on:
- Security at home,
- Private sector job creation,
- Border security,
- Real health care reform,
- Debt reduction and real income growth,
- Real tax reform, and,
- Education reform.
If the Trump-Pence campaign keeps these objectives in mind and methodically reveals team players who will form the basis for Trump’s cabinet and key advisors, a steady momentum can be built that will carry Trump through the debates to a solid victory in November that could reach landslide proportions.
It is vitally important that Trump-Pence builds a commanding lead able to overcome the massive vote fraud typically committed by Democrats in heavily-Democratic urban minority plantations created and maintained as vote farms by the Democratic Party over the past 100 years.
In this election more than any other in our nation’s history, it is critical that the real world trumps the virtual world of the Democratic Party.Tags: Democratic National Convention Hillary Kaine real world Trump virtual reality